Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
it's best for a fresh graduate applicant for you to gain experience but not recommend for a long time job because of the salary increase too slow. A fun workplace with co-workers,
Salary / Benefits
Good company..Athough stress but you have a co workers that help together as a team work.Many benefits and incentives.Theres a lot of seminar and trainings that can help us to become a good employee and being productive at all times.
Pros
benefits and incentives
Cons
no holidays
Salary / Benefits
when i was working at motortrade i leran how to communicate with other people,and also my co-workers help me to learn my job easily they help me to grow as a better person and i can say that we treat each other as a family.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
My home for almost 7 years. They managed their employees well and give the best what they can be but not almost. Since they are selling industry definitely have pros and cons.
Pros
Productivity seminars for employee engagements
Cons
Mondays to sundays working days
Salary / Benefits
Motortrade is a company that will pay your for your effort thru incentive. You'll learn how to handle pressure especially during month end when meeting quota is a must.
Salary / Benefits
friendly co-worker and stress-free job, workplace is quiet neat, hardest part of the job is when there are a customer who are complaining about their motor and when we talk about them they dont actually listen.
Pros
free food and accessories from the company
Cons
always have 3 to 4 hours meeting every month
Salary / Benefits
Nothing I can say to this company negatively only a few comments. I just want a new environment and provide sufficient income for my family. For 7 years employed in my current company, they provided me knowledge, skills that I cannot enhance in our competitors. Also, they thought me for being a good employee thru our company core corporate values (Teamwork, Caring without condition, Integrity, Positive Attitude). I enjoyed being part of it since 2008 that I entered the company working from Mondays thru Saturdays and having a rest day if you work duty on Sunday. From being trainee to promote as Branch Head, its a privilege but salary for Branch Manager is not enough and its too low for the position. My current position I thought was promotion, Im promoted to the position (Branch Head to Learn to Ride Safely Head )but salary lateral transfer only. Although I accepted the fact that the higher position has higher responsibility but see to it that they can also provide necessary salary adjustment.
Pros
Free Employee Trainings and Seminars
Cons
Salary of promoted employees are not sufficient
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is of course monitoring of daily sales and transactions in the branch.I learned a lot from them I became stronger on the challenges I have encounter and my social life was improved.The management is good but personnel in some of the departments were very slow in processing of any transactions.My co-worker were good they are intelligent and nice to be with.The hardest part of it was that every centavo counts with them.The teasing and jokes during our monthly meeting with area manager was the most enjoyable part that i really miss.
Pros
people were well equipt in everything
Cons
slow process in everything
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
My everyday work routine will start at 8:30 a.m. with a 15 minutes meeting wherein we talk about what happen yesterday(problems encountered, sales, memo and reports) and what are the plans for the day. I will go to the bank to deposit all the UD's because i have target deposit time.As I come back I will print all the reports for yesterday transaction like Collection Reports for our 2(two) Financing Bank and do transmittal to be send in our Head Office. And I attend the customer concerns, payments and as well as complaints. And at the end of the day preparing for the reports to be sign by our Branch Head. Whenever our branch Head is on Meeting I'm the one who is in-charge of the smooth flow of operation in the branch. I have close and good relationship with my co employees which is I believe that it serves as a factor to have a Good Environment at work.I think there is no Hard part in my Job,instead i treat it as a Challenge to overcome. And the most enjoyable part of my job is I overcome all the challenges, making a good relationship with our customer that leads to a Good customer service and lastly the Learning and experience that i gain.
Pros
Incentives, Very Kind Manager, and A enjoy workplace
Cons
absences even I'm not absent