Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews in Caloocan

Caloocan5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I worked as Marketing Assistant in Motortrade Caloocan. Friendly and Professional Colleagues and Bosses. Challenging work that an enhance your skills.
Salary / Benefits
I am a secretary at bagong silang branch since my eagerness to learn is to high i study the work of my colleagues there and i think this attitude is my edge among others.
Salary / Benefits
Ive learned a lot from sales and in terms of customer handling, analytical and critical thinking by being under pressure in order to achieve monthly sales target. Its fun being a part of this company.
Pros
it will help you develop your interpersonal skill and posivity towards work
Cons
medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
I learned to this company the true meaning of genuine and sincere service to our customer. The virtues of punctuality and teamwork are well inculcated in me as an employee which I believe boost my maturity in the field of employment.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Office hours
Salary / Benefits
My daily routine will be more on handling parts and customer who avail service and there are instances that I have to do other tasks other than my job description,and I am grateful that was able to manage my time,I can submit my report on time causing no delay to my superior,I do enjoyed my previous co workers,,I guest that the hardest part of my job is inevitable concerns of customer and the most enjoyed part of it is whenever I accomplish things at a given time.