Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews in Batangas City

3.4Salary & Benefits

N/a

Working in this company helps me improved my confidence and build communication in our customers.And helps us to perform well in our task but basically we are all around in our branch because we know all the transactions.
Salary / Benefits

i learned a lot about sales. improving my communication skills. Learn about time management. how to handle clients in different situations. how to be friendly.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Health Care

Productivity and fun.

Everyday work but 1 day off, and i learned how to talk or convince the customer and always time management.for my co-workers they are all good and helpfull to me. the hardest part for my job is when i'm going to inter branch the motorcycle when the weather not in good condition,also get and bring the motor at the front or outside of the branch in the morning and put it back inside in tne afternoon by myself. honestly,the most enjoyable part is to hit the target of our sales to make my boss or the manager proud for every one.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

0ne hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Reviews by Job Title

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?