Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines144 reviews

I fill a minimum comfort and fun in this company.

This company have a minimum salary and also some benefit's such as sss,pag-ibig, and philhealth benefit's for me to work a long time and also they are giving some incentive's and bunoses every end of the year.

Toxic Environment

I was in the Audit Department (Field Auditor) I started a week ago. I've noticed they seem to be toxic. People behaving oddly around me. They are not welcoming and always talking badly about other people in the team. Gives me the impression that the most people don't stay. Also They have a hard time filling the position because of toxic work team.They will not give you a proper training for the audit. After reading the audit policies and reports, if they'll deploy you to field, they will not guide the new hires and just let them do the work.I'm happy I've had the courage to left CMC Motortrade. Don't settle. You could do better with the right company with proper treatment.

Worst

Worst management, too many politics. stressful boss, not listening to you. they matter money over employees. they even hold your salary without any notice.

Productive and Workmate nicely

Motortrade is a good company i will experience in our life more employee have a good character and you are learned more there compony,thre have more training for free.

Fun workplace but low compensation.

Good for sales experience.Can learn different things about motorcycles.Low salary.Co-workers are friendly.In-charge in different departments at the Head office is hard to contact.Provide seminars for more learnings.

Continious learning, always update in new productive.

In the this company, we never stop learning about new system and product. There is always learning in leadership, coaching and mentoring my subordinate. We have core values that we always use in our everyday work. Its the integrity, malasakit-means always having care for each other and the company resources, positive attitude and team work.

Management is very poor.Very low salary.Low Salary increase.Very toxic environment specially management.Unprofessional management.Not recommended to work.

Productive and Fun place

I have a professional Cluster head ad very knowledgeable, you have many things can learn to improve yourself and to grow as professional. I enjoy every working hours. But lack of support in head office

Pros

Low salary

Cons

Sometimes you are not paid in overtime

The hardest part of my job is to pressure to me about the quota they will not content what i've done

I work here as a branch mechanic since 2014. But since i been hired my salary not increase i almost already minimum wages, and the newly hired was the same as my salary. That why im deicided to looking a new opportunity to me and new knowledge for my skills

Pros

No other freebies

Tiring

As a fresh graduate, the training that I've experienced was great. My co-workers became my family however the work culture was very tiring. The job that I was doing is not equal to the pay that I am receiving so I need to make a choice to leave.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Long hours, Underpaid

Very productive.

Working in the company is a blessing until the Management suddenly change. I am not adoptive but I will the pressure and the burnout. This experience is normal. In my case, I felt it more that 5 times. My manager is very approachable regarding about this case. So i decided to leave the company with a good performance.

Not recommended

Toxic management, even the heads are toxic will put so much pressure just to have sales. Very low salary, not good for long employment and for career growth. Will promote you but the salary is very low. Forced overtime. Toxic co-employees and doesn't have a good support system.

Not recomended

Not recomended to everyone. ‘Yes. I had a temp job over the summer and my boss was away a lot, which meant I was basically expected to do her job as well as mine, and I was completely overloaded with really boring, mundane tasks. I posted something about the situation on my Facebook page and got the sack.’

Pros

Not recomended

Cons

Not recomended

Productive, they gives us seminars and trainings which will help us to grow professionally

The Management will push Us to meet our quota for us to have additional bonus at the end of the year But on the brighter side learned so much from this company.

Pros

Free seminars

Cons

Non-toxic environment and nice colleague but having a very poor management and low salary

To work here is very nice if you are a beginner or someone finding for experience, the interview is easy , colleague are nice and non-toxic but the management is very poor and salary is unjustifiable, even workloads is so many and the management is not able to do something to resolve the issue arises. So mabagal and mahihina goshh

Pros

Cons

Long hours of work

productive

highly recommended.benefits are good in this companygood customer services and lots of traininhs in order for us to know more about our job and the company

Pros

incentives

Cons

overtime

For single-person salary/stressful

Based from my experience, working at Motortrade for 2.5 years, is an accomplishment yet exhausting job, from a position of Marketing Assistant, Which is way to easy, as your job is to closed an application, I was transferred to other department, as Branch secretary, which I process the Application for encoding, monitoring of applications until its results, other than that, my duties are to mange branch expenses, the branch secretary is responsible for Petty cash fund, Motorcycle Deliveries, printing of Contracts, explaining to customers the contracts they signed, parts inventory, repo invetories, TBA Inventories, promo inventories, answering phones calls too I also experience having to work all 3 duties (marketing assistant, branch secretary and Cas custodian) all at once, because of the absences of co employees, overall it was a satisfying job, until, I started to feel the toxicity of the workmates, the management, and head office response to their employees complaints, we feel like They never been there listening to our complaints , requests, but they keep on questioning your job reports, How can you do your duty if they don't want to listen to you? I Love the company but I hate my environment, workmates that play safe, and wont help you, I overtime alone in the office every SINGLE DAY. And they do not care. Back logs are common. I wish i have a good management so that I don't need to resigned, but that's their problem and its tiring, and unhealthy physically and mentally for me.

Pros

Incentives/ office work/ wearing uniforms gained respect from people.

Cons

Long hours, Feeling ignored by management, overworked, loaded work vs SALARY, less appreciated.

Challenging and lot of learning experience

Good to work in motortrade. For those who accept challenge in sales and marketing you will learn a lot. But expect the work even in your home or not in officr hour.

Pros

Incentives, 14th month, Gc

Cons

Work at home and even day off.

It more fun to be a apart of this company

They have a Teamwork ,productive ,good salary. All the employees are very responsible for his/her job area , all stop members are always give a tips to become much better employee.

Pros

Good quality rest

Cons

Minimum hours

Lots of learnings.The owner was so kind and generous to their employee but some of the boss were not good,they act more than the owner..

I love to work ib this company because of continous learnings, lots of challenges and fun, i belong to the team wherein the teamwork was practiced..some of our boss where not good but the reason why i stayed longer was the owners which is so great to their employee..

Productive and fun

Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Cons

low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits