Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

For single-person salary/stressful

Based from my experience, working at Motortrade for 2.5 years, is an accomplishment yet exhausting job, from a position of Marketing Assistant, Which is way to easy, as your job is to closed an application, I was transferred to other department, as Branch secretary, which I process the Application for encoding, monitoring of applications until its results, other than that, my duties are to mange branch expenses, the branch secretary is responsible for Petty cash fund, Motorcycle Deliveries, printing of Contracts, explaining to customers the contracts they signed, parts inventory, repo invetories, TBA Inventories, promo inventories, answering phones calls too I also experience having to work all 3 duties (marketing assistant, branch secretary and Cas custodian) all at once, because of the absences of co employees, overall it was a satisfying job, until, I started to feel the toxicity of the workmates, the management, and head office response to their employees complaints, we feel like They never been there listening to our complaints , requests, but they keep on questioning your job reports, How can you do your duty if they don't want to listen to you? I Love the company but I hate my environment, workmates that play safe, and wont help you, I overtime alone in the office every SINGLE DAY. And they do not care. Back logs are common. I wish i have a good management so that I don't need to resigned, but that's their problem and its tiring, and unhealthy physically and mentally for me.

Pros

Incentives/ office work/ wearing uniforms gained respect from people.

Cons

Long hours, Feeling ignored by management, overworked, loaded work vs SALARY, less appreciated.

Challenging and lot of learning experience

Good to work in motortrade. For those who accept challenge in sales and marketing you will learn a lot. But expect the work even in your home or not in officr hour.

Pros

Incentives, 14th month, Gc

Cons

Work at home and even day off.

It more fun to be a apart of this company

They have a Teamwork ,productive ,good salary. All the employees are very responsible for his/her job area , all stop members are always give a tips to become much better employee.

Pros

Good quality rest

Cons

Minimum hours

Lots of learnings.The owner was so kind and generous to their employee but some of the boss were not good,they act more than the owner..

I love to work ib this company because of continous learnings, lots of challenges and fun, i belong to the team wherein the teamwork was practiced..some of our boss where not good but the reason why i stayed longer was the owners which is so great to their employee..

Productive and fun

Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Competitive workplace

Everyday you need inquiries and Applications to hit the set target per month for MC units, Sales contribution in Parts and Service.I learn to become competitive and aggressive.Management gives all the benifits we need.Workplace culture, it depends on the people around you.The most enjoyable part of the job is the more the sales the more the incentives you'll get.

Cons

Long Hours

Toxic Management

Poor management, toxic co-officemate, poor I.T, very low salary, excessive workload, long hours, no appreciation higher ranks, stressful, tiring, over OT.

Pros

Nearby Offices

Cons

Long hours, toxic environment, low salary, poor management, excessive workload.

Stressful and tiring

The hrbp is pro company not pro employee. They dont check their employees. They dint have the so called professionalism. They just listen to who ever they want to listen or to whatever they want to hear. Bosses are toxic.

Pros

Cons

Stressful

Great way to upgrade your skills

my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.

Pros

having incentives

Cons

as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence

Good training ground for fresh grads

Pros

-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Cons

- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits

N/a

Working in this company helps me improved my confidence and build communication in our customers.And helps us to perform well in our task but basically we are all around in our branch because we know all the transactions.

Fine

The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.

Enjoyed

. A typical way at work is very difficult due to many customers visit our branch that's why we need to accommodate all customers. We enjoyed our company because all of our Co employees are really okay to work, sometimes with stress but we handled it. Stress from work because most of the time we Need to do contracts 3-5 contracts a day, compliance from h. O etc.

Not good in salary. They will not give my backpay

They will not give the whole of the salary. And the seminar or the orientation is not good. Everthing is ok but not satisfied at all times. The incentives not too much

This the worst work

This is the worst work I've been experienced, dis organize, management, very strict to their policy but have no concerns to their employees. My very nightmare

Productive and fun. Very professional

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation was such a big help in my self esteem and experience. They trained me to become a more productive and efficient professional. They also trained me to think out of the box and be positive all the the time even though there is a lot of hindrances and challenges in our daily transactions. They also taught me to think for solutions and not to blame others. They taught me to work fast in a limited time only and be mature in decision making. Taught me to work under pressured time and to communicate well to my co-employees, good and irate customers, I also learned to enhance my writng and communication skill, to boost my confidence and act like a professional, I learned how to think fast and make solutions, I learned to be a business minded individual where negative thoughts were never entertained. To work hard and give all that you’ve got because work is a job and a job is a responsibility.

Excellent

Im not a successful worker but Im a excellent worker. Expert in sakes, collection and marketing. Know how to drive vehicles. With enough experience to hit analize the given target.

Just do your job.

Nag IBA Yong takbo Ng management Ngayon , Hindi nila nakikita Yong paghihirap Ng mga empleyado at Hindi na chexheck Yong sahod Ng empleyado Kung naayon sa tagal nito SA company.

Productive, competitive

a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about

Learning envoronment

To work in a challenging environment in the field of computers. I determinedly deem in the principle of implementing my duties with loyalty and courage for the company.

Pros

Incentives

Professionalism

Files, Inventory, reports, cash handling, time management, multi tasking when needed, meetings, contract making, SAP, data encoding for customers data. Etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits