Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Toxic Management

February 7, 2021
Poor management, toxic co-officemate, poor I.T, very low salary, excessive workload, long hours, no appreciation higher ranks, stressful, tiring, over OT.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Nearby Offices
Cons
Long hours, toxic environment, low salary, poor management, excessive workload.
February 12, 2021
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) - Gumaca Quezon
Everyday you need inquiries and Applications to hit the set target per month for MC units, Sales contribution in Parts and Service.I learn to become competitive and aggressive.Management gives all the benifits we need.Workplace culture, it depends on the people around you.The most enjoyable part of the job is the more the sales the more the incentives you'll get.
Cons
Long Hours
January 8, 2021
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Angeles
The hrbp is pro company not pro employee. They dont check their employees. They dint have the so called professionalism. They just listen to who ever they want to listen or to whatever they want to hear. Bosses are toxic.
Pros
Cons
Stressful
August 25, 2020
Management Trainee (Former Employee) - Umingan, Pangasinan
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence