Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Self growth, it is productive and challenging at the same time

July 28, 2018
Throughout my work here, it helps me a lot. Everyday, were answering calls from different people. Managing how the booking will be good and having smooth operation regardless of the struggles that we will experience, arriving the appointments on time, making sure that our clients will be satisfied for our service that we render to them and upgrading our services from making the client upgrade from their normal booking to the next level. Actually I've learned a lot of things on my work. From self development, how to handle complains from your colleague, boss and clients. Regarding for the management, all i can say is this is one of a kind management that I experience. The hardest part of my job is handling everyone's attitude but even it is hard I am happy that because of this hardest this, I already know how to handle them. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and knowing their story and would be able to help them.
3.0Salary / Benefits
February 12, 2021
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) - Gumaca Quezon
Everyday you need inquiries and Applications to hit the set target per month for MC units, Sales contribution in Parts and Service.I learn to become competitive and aggressive.Management gives all the benifits we need.Workplace culture, it depends on the people around you.The most enjoyable part of the job is the more the sales the more the incentives you'll get.
Cons
Long Hours
February 7, 2021
Accounting Assistant/ Treasury Assistant (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong
Poor management, toxic co-officemate, poor I.T, very low salary, excessive workload, long hours, no appreciation higher ranks, stressful, tiring, over OT.
Pros
Nearby Offices
Cons
Long hours, toxic environment, low salary, poor management, excessive workload.
January 8, 2021
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Angeles
The hrbp is pro company not pro employee. They dont check their employees. They dint have the so called professionalism. They just listen to who ever they want to listen or to whatever they want to hear. Bosses are toxic.
Pros
Cons
Stressful
  1. Self growth, it is productive and challenging at the same time