Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Professionalism

December 22, 2019
Files, Inventory, reports, cash handling, time management, multi tasking when needed, meetings, contract making, SAP, data encoding for customers data. Etc
April 19, 2020
Same role
Cashier (Former Employee) - Trece Martires, Cavite
. A typical way at work is very difficult due to many customers visit our branch that's why we need to accommodate all customers. We enjoyed our company because all of our Co employees are really okay to work, sometimes with stress but we handled it. Stress from work because most of the time we Need to do contracts 3-5 contracts a day, compliance from h. O etc.
August 25, 2020
Management Trainee (Former Employee) - Umingan, Pangasinan
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
July 20, 2020
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits