Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
View all Motortrade Nationwide Corporation reviews

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

productive work

This was my second job after i graduate. Its a good company after all. Lots of benefits as well. They provide seminars to improve their staff. I learned a lot of things specially in vehicles. I work here as a branch secretary and a sales staff.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Very productive.

Working in the company is a blessing until the Management suddenly change. I am not adoptive but I will the pressure and the burnout. This experience is normal. In my case, I felt it more that 5 times. My manager is very approachable regarding about this case. So i decided to leave the company with a good performance.

Not recommended

Toxic management, even the heads are toxic will put so much pressure just to have sales. Very low salary, not good for long employment and for career growth. Will promote you but the salary is very low. Forced overtime. Toxic co-employees and doesn't have a good support system.

productive

highly recommended.benefits are good in this companygood customer services and lots of traininhs in order for us to know more about our job and the company

Pros

incentives

Cons

overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits