Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

productive work

June 20, 2018
This was my second job after i graduate. Its a good company after all. Lots of benefits as well. They provide seminars to improve their staff. I learned a lot of things specially in vehicles. I work here as a branch secretary and a sales staff.
5.0Salary / Benefits
July 20, 2020
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
June 3, 2020
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Pulilan, Bulacan
The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.
February 10, 2020
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Iriga, Camarines Sur
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation was such a big help in my self esteem and experience. They trained me to become a more productive and efficient professional. They also trained me to think out of the box and be positive all the the time even though there is a lot of hindrances and challenges in our daily transactions. They also taught me to think for solutions and not to blame others. They taught me to work fast in a limited time only and be mature in decision making. Taught me to work under pressured time and to communicate well to my co-employees, good and irate customers, I also learned to enhance my writng and communication skill, to boost my confidence and act like a professional, I learned how to think fast and make solutions, I learned to be a business minded individual where negative thoughts were never entertained. To work hard and give all that you’ve got because work is a job and a job is a responsibility.