Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
View all Motortrade Nationwide Corporation reviews

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Productive work place

Many seminars attended (advantage) Good in customer service Consistent in 5s Standard process of documents Long office hour due to poor connection Long process of papers for promotion

Pros

With 1hr. Break

Cons

4.0Salary / Benefits

Salary / Benefits

Have lot of experiences and learnings.

Working in this company gives me more confidence in entertaining clients and trained me to do multi-tasking because it is important that you also have knowledge in other employee's work for you to help them also.
Salary / Benefits

It was such a great company to work with. They provide fair management in terms of salary, benefits, convenience workplace etc. They have their own job cultures which help an individual to pursue/motivate and challenged.

Pros

fair incentives

Cons

Unmanaged Overtime

excellent

Working in my beloved company is hard but very enjoyable. This company gives me the opportunity to grow and to promote effective employees. I have learned a lot specially dealing with customers, computations and some polices pertaining to legal matters.Management is very good. Even if the work is very hard because in sales you have to achieve your quota , you still enjoying cause of the support system is there. Overall I've enjoyed my work in this company.

Pros

a lot of incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits