Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Productive, competitive

January 11, 2020
a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about
July 20, 2020
Same role
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
June 3, 2020
Same role
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Pulilan, Bulacan
The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.
October 29, 2017
Same location
Cash Custodian (Former Employee) - Santa Rosa City, Laguna
Working in my beloved company is hard but very enjoyable. This company gives me the opportunity to grow and to promote effective employees. I have learned a lot specially dealing with customers, computations and some polices pertaining to legal matters.Management is very good. Even if the work is very hard because in sales you have to achieve your quota , you still enjoying cause of the support system is there. Overall I've enjoyed my work in this company.
Pros
a lot of incentives