Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
View all Motortrade Nationwide Corporation reviews

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Productive, competitive

a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about

2.0Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive and fun

Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Cons

low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
Same role

Stressful and tiring

The hrbp is pro company not pro employee. They dont check their employees. They dint have the so called professionalism. They just listen to who ever they want to listen or to whatever they want to hear. Bosses are toxic.

Pros

Cons

Stressful
Same location

excellent

Working in my beloved company is hard but very enjoyable. This company gives me the opportunity to grow and to promote effective employees. I have learned a lot specially dealing with customers, computations and some polices pertaining to legal matters.Management is very good. Even if the work is very hard because in sales you have to achieve your quota , you still enjoying cause of the support system is there. Overall I've enjoyed my work in this company.

Pros

a lot of incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits
  • Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
  • Productive, competitive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?