Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Productive, clean and friendly workplace

May 8, 2017
A typical day at work is making sure that everything is ok before opening the store, and a lot of customers are entertained and served as soon as the store open. I learned that customers should always be satisfied so that they will come back and our company will be known for it's excellent and quality service. A good management is managing the overall factors which will make the business grow including its products, service and workers. A ideal workplace is a pleasant place to work because it is clean and organized and the co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job is when you did not meet the customers expectation therefore the company's targets are not met. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a lot of loyal customers go to your store because they trust you and is a proof that the company is known and has grown.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free meals, transpo and other benefits
November 10, 2018
Same role
Branch mechanic (Current Employee) - Pasay
With a very fun to be with co employee. A lot of customers to deal with. Needs a lot of patience to be able to provide a satisfiable customer service.
Pros
Friendly co employee
June 11, 2013
Same role
Branch mechanic (Former Employee) - Laoag, Philippines
I had much of experience in this company. Workplace is good. Employees treat each other as family. The management is great and had been goodly compensated that time. I find so enjoying working in Motortrade Nationwide Corp. who catered my needs and gave good experiences in work,
Pros
bonus pay
Cons
overtime
February 12, 2021
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) - Gumaca Quezon
Everyday you need inquiries and Applications to hit the set target per month for MC units, Sales contribution in Parts and Service.I learn to become competitive and aggressive.Management gives all the benifits we need.Workplace culture, it depends on the people around you.The most enjoyable part of the job is the more the sales the more the incentives you'll get.
Cons
Long Hours
  1. Productive, clean and friendly workplace