Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Overall job experience you improve dratically but you my yoyr personal life

June 18, 2018
Working at motirtrade is big challenge if you are looking for a thrill and exitement this is the job for you. This job will measure your personal life. I lost my family due to this job. So think about it.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Given quality training
Cons
No time for family
August 25, 2020
Same role
Management Trainee (Former Employee) - Umingan, Pangasinan
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
November 4, 2019
Same role
Management Trainee/ OIC (Current Employee) - San Mateo
They major concern is customer service. We gave quality customer service in our consumer. But the management didn't notice that they need also to give focus on their people/staff.
June 9, 2018
Same location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Lucena city quezon philippines
Giving all my best in job, love my job a part of my life to exceed expectations, never count those hard times but just think its part of the game.....
Pros
Free board and logging
Cons
8 hours
  1. Overall job experience you improve dratically but you my yoyr personal life