Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
View all Motortrade Nationwide Corporation reviews

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Not a fun workplace

Some other time, i am productive but sometimes this kind of work place is not good for people who have issues in mental health since sometimes you would experience stress for like everyday that you may not enjoy working there.

3.0Salary / Benefits

Same role

Competitive workplace

Everyday you need inquiries and Applications to hit the set target per month for MC units, Sales contribution in Parts and Service.I learn to become competitive and aggressive.Management gives all the benifits we need.Workplace culture, it depends on the people around you.The most enjoyable part of the job is the more the sales the more the incentives you'll get.

Cons

Long Hours
Same role
Salary / Benefits

Not good in salary. They will not give my backpay

They will not give the whole of the salary. And the seminar or the orientation is not good. Everthing is ok but not satisfied at all times. The incentives not too much
Same location

Enhancing Skills

As a secreraty in this company I really grow and develop my knowledge and skills here. Many task and responsibilties are handed down to you. But despite of many works, I fond it enjoying and a challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?