Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

N/a

June 23, 2020
Working in this company helps me improved my confidence and build communication in our customers.And helps us to perform well in our task but basically we are all around in our branch because we know all the transactions.
January 21, 2015
Same role
Cash Custodian/ Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) - Santa Rosa Laguna Philippines
Everyday is a challenging day at work because i talk different kind of customers for their monthly payment and the new customer need to purchase a motorcycle in store. that why i need to maximize may time in dealing with them so i can give their services they needed. as co-work we work as a team so our daily transactions were going smoothly. i love this job because i enjoying it to give satisfied our customer if she/he said thank you and if i return i will bring other customer to purchase other motorcycle.
Pros
receive our incentives
Cons
short break
May 29, 2019
Same location
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) - Batangas City
i learned a lot about sales. improving my communication skills. Learn about time management. how to handle clients in different situations. how to be friendly.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health Care
January 6, 2016
Same location
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) - Batangas City, 04A
Everyday work but 1 day off, and i learned how to talk or convince the customer and always time management.for my co-workers they are all good and helpfull to me.
the hardest part for my job is when i'm going to inter branch the motorcycle when the weather not in good condition,also get and bring the motor at the front or outside of the branch in the morning and put it back inside in tne afternoon by myself.

honestly,the most enjoyable part is to hit the target of our sales to make my boss or the manager proud for every one.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
0ne hour