Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Multitasking employee

December 4, 2019
I am onein charge of sales and reports, assist the manager, entertain the customer and give quality service and do an application form to be filled up
August 25, 2020
Management Trainee (Former Employee) - Umingan, Pangasinan
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
July 20, 2020
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
June 23, 2020
Assistant Cash Custodian (Current Employee) - Batangas City
Working in this company helps me improved my confidence and build communication in our customers.And helps us to perform well in our task but basically we are all around in our branch because we know all the transactions.