Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Great way to upgrade your skills

August 25, 2020
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
November 4, 2019
Management Trainee/ OIC (Current Employee) - San Mateo
They major concern is customer service. We gave quality customer service in our consumer. But the management didn't notice that they need also to give focus on their people/staff.
September 18, 2018
Junior Management Trainee (Former Employee) - Cebu City
The company policies trained the employees the proper way of dealing with their customers and how to create customer satisfaction and gain loyalty with the customers.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Long Hours
June 18, 2018
Management trainee (Current Employee) - Lucena, Quezon Province
Working at motirtrade is big challenge if you are looking for a thrill and exitement this is the job for you. This job will measure your personal life. I lost my family due to this job. So think about it.
Pros
Given quality training
Cons
No time for family