Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

Good training ground for fresh grads

July 20, 2020
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
June 3, 2020
Same role
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Pulilan, Bulacan
The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.
February 10, 2020
Same role
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Iriga, Camarines Sur
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation was such a big help in my self esteem and experience. They trained me to become a more productive and efficient professional. They also trained me to think out of the box and be positive all the the time even though there is a lot of hindrances and challenges in our daily transactions. They also taught me to think for solutions and not to blame others. They taught me to work fast in a limited time only and be mature in decision making. Taught me to work under pressured time and to communicate well to my co-employees, good and irate customers, I also learned to enhance my writng and communication skill, to boost my confidence and act like a professional, I learned how to think fast and make solutions, I learned to be a business minded individual where negative thoughts were never entertained. To work hard and give all that you’ve got because work is a job and a job is a responsibility.
December 2, 2019
Same location
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) - Quezon City
it's best for a fresh graduate applicant for you to gain experience but not recommend for a long time job because of the salary increase too slow. A fun workplace with co-workers,