Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

good in workplace and enviroment

November 5, 2017
the company is good in workplace and also in the co worker the management is also good i am very thankful that being a part of that company the hardest part of the job is need to have a long patience to the customers to give satisfy.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
field activity
Cons
8 hours
July 20, 2020
Same role
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
June 3, 2020
Same role
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) - Pulilan, Bulacan
The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.
September 6, 2017
Same location
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) - Valenzuela City Philippines
Preivously I am focus on everyday sales performance of the company. I enjoy dealing with different kind of people, who want to earned and provide their own vehicle service for their transportation for their work and business. I learned to be patient in dealing with them what their demands and needs. The management decided to rank me as a management trainee to be the officer in charge for my co-employees. I monitor our sales performance, inventory, funds, service, customer service and other concerns for our customer's needs.