Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
View all Motortrade Nationwide Corporation reviews

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Review

good company

Good company..Athough stress but you have a co workers that help together as a team work.Many benefits and incentives.Theres a lot of seminar and trainings that can help us to become a good employee and being productive at all times.

Pros

benefits and incentives

Cons

no holidays

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Very productive.

Working in the company is a blessing until the Management suddenly change. I am not adoptive but I will the pressure and the burnout. This experience is normal. In my case, I felt it more that 5 times. My manager is very approachable regarding about this case. So i decided to leave the company with a good performance.
Same role

Not recommended

Toxic management, even the heads are toxic will put so much pressure just to have sales. Very low salary, not good for long employment and for career growth. Will promote you but the salary is very low. Forced overtime. Toxic co-employees and doesn't have a good support system.
Same location

Tiring

As a fresh graduate, the training that I've experienced was great. My co-workers became my family however the work culture was very tiring. The job that I was doing is not equal to the pay that I am receiving so I need to make a choice to leave.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Long hours, Underpaid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits