Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines135 reviews

Tiring

As a fresh graduate, the training that I've experienced was great. My co-workers became my family however the work culture was very tiring. The job that I was doing is not equal to the pay that I am receiving so I need to make a choice to leave.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Long hours, Underpaid

Very productive.

Working in the company is a blessing until the Management suddenly change. I am not adoptive but I will the pressure and the burnout. This experience is normal. In my case, I felt it more that 5 times. My manager is very approachable regarding about this case. So i decided to leave the company with a good performance.

Not recommended

Toxic management, even the heads are toxic will put so much pressure just to have sales. Very low salary, not good for long employment and for career growth. Will promote you but the salary is very low. Forced overtime. Toxic co-employees and doesn't have a good support system.

Not recomended

Not recomended to everyone. ‘Yes. I had a temp job over the summer and my boss was away a lot, which meant I was basically expected to do her job as well as mine, and I was completely overloaded with really boring, mundane tasks. I posted something about the situation on my Facebook page and got the sack.’

Pros

Not recomended

Cons

Not recomended

Productive, they gives us seminars and trainings which will help us to grow professionally

The Management will push Us to meet our quota for us to have additional bonus at the end of the year But on the brighter side learned so much from this company.

Pros

Free seminars

Cons

Non-toxic environment and nice colleague but having a very poor management and low salary

To work here is very nice if you are a beginner or someone finding for experience, the interview is easy , colleague are nice and non-toxic but the management is very poor and salary is unjustifiable, even workloads is so many and the management is not able to do something to resolve the issue arises. So mabagal and mahihina goshh

Pros

Cons

Long hours of work

productive

highly recommended.benefits are good in this companygood customer services and lots of traininhs in order for us to know more about our job and the company

Pros

incentives

Cons

overtime

For single-person salary/stressful

Based from my experience, working at Motortrade for 2.5 years, is an accomplishment yet exhausting job, from a position of Marketing Assistant, Which is way to easy, as your job is to closed an application, I was transferred to other department, as Branch secretary, which I process the Application for encoding, monitoring of applications until its results, other than that, my duties are to mange branch expenses, the branch secretary is responsible for Petty cash fund, Motorcycle Deliveries, printing of Contracts, explaining to customers the contracts they signed, parts inventory, repo invetories, TBA Inventories, promo inventories, answering phones calls too I also experience having to work all 3 duties (marketing assistant, branch secretary and Cas custodian) all at once, because of the absences of co employees, overall it was a satisfying job, until, I started to feel the toxicity of the workmates, the management, and head office response to their employees complaints, we feel like They never been there listening to our complaints , requests, but they keep on questioning your job reports, How can you do your duty if they don't want to listen to you? I Love the company but I hate my environment, workmates that play safe, and wont help you, I overtime alone in the office every SINGLE DAY. And they do not care. Back logs are common. I wish i have a good management so that I don't need to resigned, but that's their problem and its tiring, and unhealthy physically and mentally for me.

Pros

Incentives/ office work/ wearing uniforms gained respect from people.

Cons

Long hours, Feeling ignored by management, overworked, loaded work vs SALARY, less appreciated.

Challenging and lot of learning experience

Good to work in motortrade. For those who accept challenge in sales and marketing you will learn a lot. But expect the work even in your home or not in officr hour.

Pros

Incentives, 14th month, Gc

Cons

Work at home and even day off.

It more fun to be a apart of this company

They have a Teamwork ,productive ,good salary. All the employees are very responsible for his/her job area , all stop members are always give a tips to become much better employee.

Pros

Good quality rest

Cons

Minimum hours

Lots of learnings.The owner was so kind and generous to their employee but some of the boss were not good,they act more than the owner..

I love to work ib this company because of continous learnings, lots of challenges and fun, i belong to the team wherein the teamwork was practiced..some of our boss where not good but the reason why i stayed longer was the owners which is so great to their employee..

Productive and fun

Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Competitive workplace

Everyday you need inquiries and Applications to hit the set target per month for MC units, Sales contribution in Parts and Service.I learn to become competitive and aggressive.Management gives all the benifits we need.Workplace culture, it depends on the people around you.The most enjoyable part of the job is the more the sales the more the incentives you'll get.

Cons

Long Hours

Toxic Management

Poor management, toxic co-officemate, poor I.T, very low salary, excessive workload, long hours, no appreciation higher ranks, stressful, tiring, over OT.

Pros

Nearby Offices

Cons

Long hours, toxic environment, low salary, poor management, excessive workload.

Stressful and tiring

The hrbp is pro company not pro employee. They dont check their employees. They dint have the so called professionalism. They just listen to who ever they want to listen or to whatever they want to hear. Bosses are toxic.

Pros

Cons

Stressful

Great way to upgrade your skills

my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.

Pros

having incentives

Cons

as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence

Good training ground for fresh grads

Pros

-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Cons

- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits

N/a

Working in this company helps me improved my confidence and build communication in our customers.And helps us to perform well in our task but basically we are all around in our branch because we know all the transactions.

Fine

The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.

Enjoyed

. A typical way at work is very difficult due to many customers visit our branch that's why we need to accommodate all customers. We enjoyed our company because all of our Co employees are really okay to work, sometimes with stress but we handled it. Stress from work because most of the time we Need to do contracts 3-5 contracts a day, compliance from h. O etc.

Not good in salary. They will not give my backpay

They will not give the whole of the salary. And the seminar or the orientation is not good. Everthing is ok but not satisfied at all times. The incentives not too much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Motortrade Nationwide Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?