Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines117 reviews
Salary / Benefits
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company helps me improved my confidence and build communication in our customers.And helps us to perform well in our task but basically we are all around in our branch because we know all the transactions.
Salary / Benefits
The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.
Salary / Benefits
. A typical way at work is very difficult due to many customers visit our branch that's why we need to accommodate all customers. We enjoyed our company because all of our Co employees are really okay to work, sometimes with stress but we handled it. Stress from work because most of the time we Need to do contracts 3-5 contracts a day, compliance from h. O etc.
Salary / Benefits
They will not give the whole of the salary. And the seminar or the orientation is not good. Everthing is ok but not satisfied at all times. The incentives not too much
Salary / Benefits
This is the worst work I've been experienced, dis organize, management, very strict to their policy but have no concerns to their employees. My very nightmare
Salary / Benefits
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation was such a big help in my self esteem and experience. They trained me to become a more productive and efficient professional. They also trained me to think out of the box and be positive all the the time even though there is a lot of hindrances and challenges in our daily transactions. They also taught me to think for solutions and not to blame others. They taught me to work fast in a limited time only and be mature in decision making. Taught me to work under pressured time and to communicate well to my co-employees, good and irate customers, I also learned to enhance my writng and communication skill, to boost my confidence and act like a professional, I learned how to think fast and make solutions, I learned to be a business minded individual where negative thoughts were never entertained. To work hard and give all that you’ve got because work is a job and a job is a responsibility.
Salary / Benefits
Im not a successful worker but Im a excellent worker. Expert in sakes, collection and marketing. Know how to drive vehicles. With enough experience to hit analize the given target.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about
Salary / Benefits
To work in a challenging environment in the field of computers. I determinedly deem in the principle of implementing my duties with loyalty and courage for the company.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Files, Inventory, reports, cash handling, time management, multi tasking when needed, meetings, contract making, SAP, data encoding for customers data. Etc
Salary / Benefits
I am onein charge of sales and reports, assist the manager, entertain the customer and give quality service and do an application form to be filled up
Salary / Benefits
it's best for a fresh graduate applicant for you to gain experience but not recommend for a long time job because of the salary increase too slow. A fun workplace with co-workers,
Salary / Benefits
They major concern is customer service. We gave quality customer service in our consumer. But the management didn't notice that they need also to give focus on their people/staff.
Salary / Benefits
My duties and responsibilities as Branch manager is to monitor the productivity of my staff. Also monitor the application that will be given the result on its turn around time and also handling DTI cases, DOLE cases and customer complain.
Salary / Benefits
well know company, no. 1 dealer of motorcycle in the philippines, with many branches nationwide. All staff or employees are accomodating/approacheable/well train in customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company gives me more confidence in entertaining clients and trained me to do multi-tasking because it is important that you also have knowledge in other employee's work for you to help them also.
Salary / Benefits
Many seminars attended (advantage)
Good in customer service

Consistent in 5s

Standard process of documents

Long office hour due to poor connection

Long process of papers for promotion
Pros
With 1hr. Break
Salary / Benefits
Some other time, i am productive but sometimes this kind of work place is not good for people who have issues in mental health since sometimes you would experience stress for like everyday that you may not enjoy working there.
Salary / Benefits
Motortrade is the number one Motorcycle dealer in the Philippines. It is a company that would help you grow as an individual which you can use in different company you would like to apply for.