Monolith Construction & Development Corporation

Monolith Construction & Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines64 reviews

Productive and enjoyable workplace

everyday will be busy due to lot of works needed to be done in lesser time. Overtimes are mostly required to get the job done. Workplace is so good you might have good friends. The hardest part of the job is the time constraints that is expected within your department.

Pros

the company has its own gym, courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, darts, and billiards.

Cons

OT are mostly required for the job

Worst company

Crab mentality at its finest. Not a good company anymore. Poor management, unfair management and they will only need you during your first few years.

Pros

Friendship among co workers

Cons

Poor and unfair management

Good leadership starting from the top management.

Overall a good company to work with. The management is very concern about the welfare of its employees and is very generous when it comes to giving bonuses and promotion to deserving personnel. They want all employees to prosper and to have a better life. They us to strive for the best and to be competitive. Amazing company because the owner has a big heart for his people.

Pros

Annual family day. Transportation and meal allowance.

Cons

Monthly performance evaluation

Good environment

Needs to hire more people for job site. Paper works and office system is terribly slow. You can't feel the support from the office to help you on materials needed on site. Lots and lots of work load. This is good if you want experience specially for fresh graduates but NOT advisable for those who seek more salary because this company does not promote its people unless you're in the company for around 5 years.

Stressful and Tiring

Stressful and Tiring work as concreting engineer, work life balance is not good. Life outside of work would be non existent. But a good stepping stone for other engineers.

Fun but Stressful

The Company has a great management and a good President the problem lies in the field on how your project manager deals with you that is the only reason I left the company

I enjoy the compensation benefits for the company and the safety department team recognize the OSH Standards and Laws. I learn the professionalism pertaining to the job

Good environment depending on sites

Ok but depending on the boss you have..some boss have friendly environment some are terror. Or its up to you how to collaborate with workers with crab mentality...but not all..other sites are okay and with healthy environment.

n/a

working in monolith construction phil inc, this company has a heart for every single person working on them. Giving all the benefits and updating all of it

Fast-paced Environment

Since it a Engineering and Construction Industry everything is in fast-paced. Your alert and anticipation level for the job should be high. The job and the environment trains me to be responsible in my decisions and actions. The management is a bit unfair in terms of promotion and classification of salaries.

Good company to build your experience

A very challenging work environment which enables myself to improve in order to cope up in our given task. I learned to adjust myself with my co-workers in order to build teamwork with each other.

Lots of experience. Low compensation to work ratio

Pros: - Very good in terms of learning and experience. Lots and lots of things happening in a day. - They accept fresh grads - Average salary with allowance for fresh grad compared to other companies. Cons: - Management wise, not very good as they don't have job descriptions. Some workloads does really take up so much time and you have to do it just because the boss told you to do so. - Lacks Man power on job sites. - Office sucks. You really can't expect help from office as they act all highly just because they don't work onsite. They don't consider urgent things as urgent unless the Project Manger directly talks to them.

Productive and fair workplace

Nice working environment, good co-workers, competitive and quality outcomes. I can say the hardest is when something is not right it needs to be redone quickly and effectively and that's good!

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

mosquitoes

Fun place to work

The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with is amazing. The only Issue I had was that, being a CAD Operator/ BIM Modeller is hard to get noticed even you solve a lot of problem on site.

Its a very nice On the Job Training

I am only a trainee their so i'm really amaze of how they teach a trainee like me and i absorbs so many things to them. They have good ambiances at work.

Productive and fun work place with Basketball Court

It is a very nice company it doesn't only focus on works but it also focus on activities and families. Good co-workers and Boss and nice facilities and work place.

Productive workplace

Good training ground for all the beginners. They can learn a lot of things about construction. Skill enhancing is very good. All benefits are also very great.

Challenging but very stressful.

Multi tasking job. You will learn and experience all about construction. Sadly, they are very poor in people practice and promotions are very hard to gain because they don’t have any programs for improving their personels such as trainings and seminars.

Pros

Multi Taaking

Cons

No work-life balance, No promotions and salary increase.

Very helpful in to find a good company to work with and very convenient. hope you help many more people who seeks a good job to able to grow their career well.

Pros

convenient

Productive and fun workplace

So good. Environmental friendly. Fun at all especially the people who are handling us with my co ojt fellow. They taugh us lots of things and they let us experience different types of field under civil engineer.

Fun experiences

Good company that provides experience and training for fresh graduates who are starting out with their careers. Allows you to experience different job roles on site.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monolith Construction & Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
  • Monolith Construction & Development Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?