Mondelez International
Information from Mondelez International:

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Philippines35 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Mondelez International is a great place to work. There are various programs that foster camaraderie and engagement. Trainings are widely available to employees.
Pros
Flexible working arrangement, training programs, culture
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
Life in mondelez is a bit competitive, we were trained to work hard to meet the company's objective and to be able to reach the company's vision. Our opinions as an employee regarding the company's product is very essential. Despite of the company's competitiveness, it is fun to work there, they provide us a lot of activities that will enhance our skills and enjoy our daily lives at the company.
Salary / Benefits
Mondelez is an international company and people working in our office considered as a family. No hassle and everyone would make extend their help if needed. As an employee adviser, my work includes

• Provide high quality and timely customer service, ensuring all requests are fully understood. For queries not handled by the service center (e.g. 3rd parties) redirect callers with courtesy and professionalism.

• Work within the SLA and keep the customer informed of the expected completion date, including when the item is escalated for action

• Ensure accurate collection of case details and employee data

• Provide payroll information to employees on procedures and walkthrough (Employee portal), and answer questions based on FAQs
Salary / Benefits
Lots of learning and very good job experience. You meet different people with different nationalities and culture. Traveling to different countries are done most of the time. You acquire lots of digital learning. Good compensation and benefits. Excellent work life balance. Colleagues and superiors are very professional.
Salary / Benefits
Mondelez is a great place to start off your career. The company sees to it that they take care of their employees by giving them opportunities to learn, grow and excel as an individual employee and as part of the team, without disregarding their welfare and work-life balance. Although it may take a while to climb up the ladder given the multinational structure and hence the tough internal competition lined up, it is definitely one of the best places to work in, especially as a young professional, not only with the vast opportunities and experiences you can gain, but also with the company's competitive compensation & benefits package.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working here, spent 14 years learning something new everyday. Opened many doors for me, paved the way for development, expatriate assignments and gained friends of a lifetime!
Pros
Lots of great opportunities
Cons
Fast paced
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to communicate to other people in very propessional way.
No hardtime.

Good management and very accomodating to the needs of employees.

Good benifits.

Nice workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work & get an experience. Co workers are friendly. Benefits are good. On time salary. Area of visit is just easy to find. Follows what is stated on DO 174
Pros
refunds, meal & load allowance, refundable transpo
Cons
no overtime
Salary / Benefits
It was a great opportunity to be part with their engineering team. I learned a lot things that is in-line with my skills. We did brainstorming and troubleshooting, Preventive maintenance, Repairing of faulty machines, etc. Mondelez is a great company with great co-workers.
Pros
Great work place with great co-workers
Cons
Extra Time specially on holidays
Salary / Benefits
i learn so many things specially in displaying and monitoring stocks... i learn to be more productive so i can do my job in proper... i learn the importance of the product i should buy
Pros
continous contract
Cons
contractual
Salary / Benefits
Productive and clean workplace with hard working co-worker, and I have to learned how to minimize my work and time mannagement.
I have a nice expirience in this work place.
Salary / Benefits
Good compensation and benefits. We were given trainings necessary for us to do the job. The Supervisors and managers are friendly making it a good place to work with.
Salary / Benefits
I was exposed to a very good food company. They have a good production. And I learned many new skills. I had also the chance to be exposed in safety procedures.
Salary / Benefits
I learned team building, the target market and how to participate with other activities, it also help me to improve my skills in marketing and my self-esteem.
Pros
Free fair, incentives
Cons
Regular hours
Salary / Benefits
The company has best management who can handle the organization effectively. With proper planning and execution of policies, each member became efficient and productive in order to provide the expected output in daily basis. They ensure that there is a balance between work and life of employees. In addition to, they provide assistance and training to improve and advance the career of every member of the company.

In terms of business exposure, there are assurances that employees are well-informed and perfectly equipped with the knowledge of processes as a requirement in order to provide better services to clients and colleagues.

The most challenging part of working is on how to earn the trust of our counterparts from different parts of the world. This required more patience, enthusiasm, and expertise to show them that you are trustworthy and able to handle things on your own.
Pros
Lots of Benefits and well-organized company
Cons
Too far from my place
Salary / Benefits
Mondelez International offers good compensation package even for entry-level positions. There are opportunities for growth and mobility in the company. Training is also being provided by the company for new hires.
Pros
Compensation Package, Discounts granted to employees for availing Mondelez products
Salary / Benefits
For interns who want to have prior experience in manufacturing, you can have holistic experience here because they'll give you tasks that will let you learn on your own and with the help of others. Of course, they value the culture of telling it as it is and collaborating with others, but ensures fun and conducive work.
They also have pay for interns!
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is hardworker and dedicated to their job.its fun and lot of learning..more experiences..and it develop my well being as a person..different culture and excitement in everyday
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too many lay in
Salary / Benefits
happy workplace, more work, good boss but small salary.

Requesting orders, encode transaction or sales outgoing and incoming for the whole day, communicating customers.
Salary / Benefits
People are full of enthusiasm :)
They have a good C&B which is very attractive to all candidates.

However, there's no much opportunity for career growth.
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing to say here at Mondelez Inc, a non friendly type of co workers you encounter in working within 5months. management are so rude that they have to delay the employees salary for their onw needs.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Rude type of management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8K