Monde Nissin Corporation

Monde Nissin Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines290 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They let you learn things and let out that skills that you thought you dont have. And they give you advices for your personal and professional improvement.
Salary / Benefits
Be patient, listen carefully to your manager what they give a task, honest, flexible, greet the person who you met, productive and time management....
Salary / Benefits
I have a dream something that i wanted to achieve in my lifetime and i want to show the best of me i know ill make it through, reach for the sky dream and aim high i wont let anybody turn my spirits down whatever it takes i stand on my feet i know my dreams will happen, so reach for the sky.
Salary / Benefits
It's really fun and very challenging job that I experienced, and I have also many things that I learned for this company. Like come to work early and out lately, and do the best even you're the one at the work place
Salary / Benefits
The work was very hard and stress. but I've learned a lot in this company. They build me to be a workaholic person doing my job with dignity and compassion..i enjoyed a lot together with my friends.
Salary / Benefits
Learn more about work and to discovered new kinds of product . To help the company and to serve people well.
And meet other people and share them knowledge
Salary / Benefits
My review on mnc is good the all regular si kind And the facilities is good although the product is food so that the facilities is clean.And the salary is not delay
Salary / Benefits
Your everyday will be a bit tiring but at the end of the day you'll find yourself smiling while looking around and seeing how people manage to stay happy despite of a tiring day. I love Nissin!
Lucky Me! to be a part of this company.
Salary / Benefits
my job in monde nissin corporation is not that hard , actually it was fun. I am a cartoner at multipack packaging section in wafer stick located at wafer department.
Salary / Benefits
People development is one of the things that the company values, thus contributing to my leadership and decision making skills. They also provide a competitive benefit for employees like allowances, leaves, HMO, bonuses, etc.

The down side is that the workload can be stressful.
Salary / Benefits
Good Employer they help, the employee to train and understand the specific area and good collaboration also their wages can afford our need cos of the highly rending over time required.
good
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Monde Nissin is my first job, i started my worked as a packer of noodles until i become an flavor inspector.The workplace is clean and nice ensuring the quality of their products.,going to work everyday makes me excited since our leader is nice and my co-workers.Lets say has"friendly environment."
Salary / Benefits
Continuous growth in terms of technical skills and communication skills. Work, life and balance are being encouraged. Processes are well aligned and planned all throughout the whole organization
Salary / Benefits
it was tiring but worth it cause having a good line leader having a second family from my co-workers is what everybody is wanting to find there heart in what every thing we do.
Pros
free launch and good compensation
Cons
the process was about to drain your body
Salary / Benefits
I am happy to work here since my company also prioritize the health of each one of us and also my co workers here are helping each other like a team well since we are team.
Salary / Benefits
The application process was wonderful and was a learning experience. The recruiter was also responsive and very accomodating. The benefits and allowances offered to entry-level are also better compared to other companies.
Pros
Benefits and allowances, work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
A stressful work everyday but when you see people coordinating and cooperating, no hard tasks that you cannot finish
I learn not just encoding but also analyzing, computing, be more organize specially on those documents that are important

A learn to be more reliable specially when many people trust you enough that makes your confidence level higher
Salary / Benefits
i like this company because of they give right salary to their employees and they are strict so that the employees obey they rules and regulations even if they only give 6 months contract opportunities.
good for learning
shifting schedule is tiring

staffhouse included in benefits

growing company

lots of opportunities for implementing improvements

overall okay
Salary / Benefits
A work with a little pressure role and standard process due to the compliance of company's standard.Despite of busy days there was a fun time to work with my clleagues.
Salary / Benefits
When i started working here, i woke up excitingly. I get to meet different kinds of people for i work as a sales representative outside. I learned so much from this company. Specially making sales and reaching monthly qouta.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monde Nissin Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2