Monde Nissin Corporation

Monde Nissin Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines292 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is doing work manually. It's not really easy for me to do so cause there are a lot of things to ne notice such as the timing of wrapping, the bar coding, and the tightness of wrapping, the weight, the sizes of product, anf also the shape. That's all we need to notice.
Pros
Working hand in hand
Cons
Selfishness
Salary / Benefits
The company motivates you to think and be creative. You based your ideas on the data the company has on a national and local level. You will be held accountable for the success of the idea you presented. The company will provide you necessary financial, logistical and political support. Implementing your ideas give you the CHILL and EXCITEMENT.
I am earning PHP180,000.00 gross/month as their Channel Development Manager for North and South Cotabato.
Pros
Compensation is good
Cons
Time pressure
Salary / Benefits
Superiors are friendly but not motivating. The regulariztion process is tough. They let you learn on your own with very little guidance and not transparent about expectations. There is almost always overtime and sometimes it is not paid. Do your job well and impress your superiors to be regularized.
Pros
allowances, compensation
Cons
Long hours, favoritism, no proper training
Salary / Benefits
They let you learn things and let out that skills that you thought you dont have. And they give you advices for your personal and professional improvement.
Salary / Benefits
Be patient, listen carefully to your manager what they give a task, honest, flexible, greet the person who you met, productive and time management....
Salary / Benefits
It's really fun and very challenging job that I experienced, and I have also many things that I learned for this company. Like come to work early and out lately, and do the best even you're the one at the work place
Salary / Benefits
The work was very hard and stress. but I've learned a lot in this company. They build me to be a workaholic person doing my job with dignity and compassion..i enjoyed a lot together with my friends.
Salary / Benefits
Learn more about work and to discovered new kinds of product . To help the company and to serve people well.
And meet other people and share them knowledge
Salary / Benefits
My review on mnc is good the all regular si kind And the facilities is good although the product is food so that the facilities is clean.And the salary is not delay
Salary / Benefits
Your everyday will be a bit tiring but at the end of the day you'll find yourself smiling while looking around and seeing how people manage to stay happy despite of a tiring day. I love Nissin!
Lucky Me! to be a part of this company.
Salary / Benefits
my job in monde nissin corporation is not that hard , actually it was fun. I am a cartoner at multipack packaging section in wafer stick located at wafer department.
Salary / Benefits
People development is one of the things that the company values, thus contributing to my leadership and decision making skills. They also provide a competitive benefit for employees like allowances, leaves, HMO, bonuses, etc.

The down side is that the workload can be stressful.
Salary / Benefits
Good Employer they help, the employee to train and understand the specific area and good collaboration also their wages can afford our need cos of the highly rending over time required.
good
Salary / Benefits
Monde Nissin is my first job, i started my worked as a packer of noodles until i become an flavor inspector.The workplace is clean and nice ensuring the quality of their products.,going to work everyday makes me excited since our leader is nice and my co-workers.Lets say has"friendly environment."
Salary / Benefits
Continuous growth in terms of technical skills and communication skills. Work, life and balance are being encouraged. Processes are well aligned and planned all throughout the whole organization
Salary / Benefits
it was tiring but worth it cause having a good line leader having a second family from my co-workers is what everybody is wanting to find there heart in what every thing we do.
Pros
free launch and good compensation
Cons
the process was about to drain your body
Salary / Benefits
I am happy to work here since my company also prioritize the health of each one of us and also my co workers here are helping each other like a team well since we are team.
Salary / Benefits
The application process was wonderful and was a learning experience. The recruiter was also responsive and very accomodating. The benefits and allowances offered to entry-level are also better compared to other companies.
Pros
Benefits and allowances, work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
A stressful work everyday but when you see people coordinating and cooperating, no hard tasks that you cannot finish
I learn not just encoding but also analyzing, computing, be more organize specially on those documents that are important

A learn to be more reliable specially when many people trust you enough that makes your confidence level higher
Salary / Benefits
i like this company because of they give right salary to their employees and they are strict so that the employees obey they rules and regulations even if they only give 6 months contract opportunities.
good for learning
shifting schedule is tiring

staffhouse included in benefits

growing company

lots of opportunities for implementing improvements

overall okay