Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Employee Reviews

Philippines66 reviews
Salary / Benefits
For others, the job interview question "what makes you unique?" can stop them in their tracks. They know they have the skills that qualify them for the job. They know they'd be motivated to perform well in the job. But they don't know what exactly sets them apart from the other qualified candidates who'd probably perform well, too."I have exceptional organizational and time.

management skills, so I adhere to deadlines and make sure that my team is always keeping productive and working efficiently. In my last job, I came up with a new system for task assignments that streamlined our productivity and actually improved it by 30 percent."
Salary / Benefits
We learn by what we see and by what they discuss, it is easy to cope with everyone and easy to learn all about the transactions and about the cars especially if you are dedicated
Salary / Benefits
At first, I was a bit hesitant about the job position because I don't have any knowledge about the automotive industry but I still pursue it. There I learned about cars especially about the paints because I am a paint mixer. I really had a hard time learning paint mixing because it's very complex but I managed to learn it.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot in this company especially in processing before releasing of car (LTO document). Co-worker is very kind and has a camaraderie.
Management is very accommodating especially the HR Department even though I'am only their trainee.
Salary / Benefits
Relax and had fun with co-agents during time at work.
Learned a lot of ideas meeting different types of individuals.

The management is always at our back to support.

At workplace their is always a 'giva and take' relationship. Helping those who needs help assisting client's.

Hardest part is when you don't have a Sale/s in a month.

Enjoyable part of being a Sales Representative is your the own boss or your time.
Pros
free lunch during meetings, outings and parties.
Cons
complicated time somtimes.
Salary / Benefits
-i enjoyed talking to supervisor of each company
-the employees are nice and approachable.

-willing to teach the internship

-i learned how to communicate to the supevisor
Pros
Allowances
Salary / Benefits
I worked here as an On-the-Job Trainee. My superior were so kind. they taught me many things. The company is great. The culture is great. Most of all, you see how cars were built.
Salary / Benefits
The people are good and not difficult to be with. Our superiors are very approachable. The human resource officer that handles interns are so friendly and she treat us like sibling during our stay in the company. In terms of training, I wish for more productive activities for interns,not just clerical jobs.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Lack of productive activities for interns
Salary / Benefits
This company for me is good.my only problem here is a small salary.Because this company is in our country in philippines.The job for every day is good.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
• Have a general knowledge in product and automotive industry;
• Timely and accurate in the operation of parts & service administrative systems and procedures;

• Able to grasp and learn new skills in a short period of time;

• Proven on customer handling skills and a customer satisfaction focus;

• Committed to promoting high-level customer service;

• Have a thourough knowledge of and experience in automotive parts operations;

• Computer Literate- Microsoft products, word, excel and PowerPoint;

• Courteous and efficient in working on a team;

• Ability to handle stressful situations and maintain a strong focus;

• Flexible and hard working.
Pros
House Accomodation and Transportation
Cons
8 hours Working days
1. To place in any area.
2. I learn a lot in production area.

3. Management is always guiding us in our work place.

4. Its a fun workplace.

5. To repair your own mistake in your area, and to place in any area.

6. To celebrate a Birthday with my colleagues.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Long Hours
• A typical Day at work

• What you learned

• The hardest part of the job

• The most enjoyable part pf the job

• The Challenge of the company
Pros
Happy work
Cons
Long Hours
Hi!
I learned from my past job about making the best service for the customers and being approachable to anyone, the culture of my past company is very hospitable, friendly, helpful "bayanihan",

the hardest part of my job is to make the right desicion when it comes to commitment, because customers will recommend you when you give what you promise to them Freebies, commited time and date.

when im at work i go out and do a saturation like going to subdivisions flyering, mall displays, visiting all banks.
Salary / Benefits
So serious to be able to learn the things that the institution did not teach and willing to take the risk to be able to experience new things. open minded person.
Salary / Benefits
Production was a typical routine and I've learned many things about machines. The management cared for every individual and it was a nice workplace. The hardest part of the job was the long trip from Binangonan to Laguna. I enjoyed my job despite the hardships and trials it bring. Plus, Mitsubishi gives out the best programs.
Pros
Many benefits, cares for employees
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales. Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a very productive for everyone who works here. The environment is great, and also the benefits are great specially once you get regular. It is also a very challenging workplace where a lot of self improvements can be made with the help of the professionals working in this company.
- Working schedule starts at 7 in the morning
- MMPC taught me to be resourceful at all times

- Management conducted different motivational programs yearly

- MMPC has 3 types of union

- MMPC is a manufacturing firm with production line factory and

offices (Office of the President, Corporate Management, Treasury,

Marketing, After-Sales Marketing, Logistics, Production,

Production Engineering, Quality Control)

- The most challenging part for a purchaser is time constraint

- The most fun part for a purchaser is the sourcing / bidding process
Pros
Collective Bargaining Agreement (c/o Union)
Cons
Location (Sta. Rosa, Laguna)
Salary / Benefits
the hardest part of the job to how you handle the risk.how to solve it and to customer you get the trust to be come a good communication for them. Because of your knowledge, experience, abilities, and skill you will get there trust.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is very fun because of the co workmates.
I learned a lot on time management and decision-making. Also being motivated and having a positive attitude.

One of the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers and attending to their needs.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
no free lunch
Salary / Benefits
A Typical day at work is going in early in the office for our groups morning meeting. then for people who has mall duties they have to out to their designated mall display.
Pros
Good Commission per sale.
Cons
No benefits for the Employee's (sss, philhealth, pagibig and health card)