Mirof Resources, Inc

Mirof Resources, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines70 reviews

Fun workplace

If you need a work experience, I recommend Mirof because you can learn and improve your skills and knowledge about customer service. Nice traning ground.

Unupdated government benefits

They deduct for government benefits but my benefits are not updated, and even the monthly salary have a latency issues, force you to work even if you have fever

Cons

latency of salary

Exciting job

Its good to have a experience in Mirof. Ive learned a lot specially in cashiering and ive met a lot of different people or customer. So much fun with my co worker.

Stressful environment

if you are thinking to apply to this company pls. do not go it is stressful environment and all the management staff are not friendly, and salary and benefits are not update or delay.

Pros

Always traveling

Cons

Salary and allowarnce are delay.

I worked with Mirof Resources, for almost a decade and rose from the ranks. I learned a lot from the Operations particularly during those in the management. They trained me well.

Fast pace working environment as per client demand.

- fast face environment that need speed decision making - systematic approach in solving issue about warehousing - enjoy with my officemate/subordinates while working

Pros

free shuttle

Cons

extended working hours even at home

there is a lot of responsibility

mall hours but sometime your time is extended but the over time is not paid when it is just a minute. it is hard to go to their main office because its to far and you need to report there once an month.

Pros

with incentive

Cons

poor management

Simple and Competetive

The nature of work is very simple, there's a lean and pick season The Team are very cooperative, i learned the warehouse manage thoroughly thru receiving, inventory, storage-stacking, picking and dispatch

Not good

Lacks concern to their employees Less Employee benefits It's not easy to have leaves./ Sick leave No fixed Schedule/ day off However, the fun part is that you can meet different kinds of people.

What i learned

I learned to communicate to other people and boost my self for taking risk and beinh a patient at all. This job was not the most enjoyable but it is memorable because to those person who help and give me knowledge to pursue my Dreams.

Fast pace environment

For the first few days, i felt overwhelmed. But with the help of my co-workers, I adjusted quickly. The work environment is challenging and conducive for learning. With a lot of things to to do, time flies by so fast.

Nice company

Nice company. They have a good and nice staff at the office. Approachable. Friendly staff. They communicate well to their people. They treat their staff like they re own family

good

very good more co worker are friendly and the management are good communication for us..excellent for supervisor she good team leader and good manage for the company

The work environment is Fun, Challenging and I love my co workers.

My main job is to manage the stocks of the branch. I order if the stocks is low. I release the order of the sales front line in the branch by supported document then by the end of the day i balance the stocks, send a reports to the main office by email and clean up things before I go home.

Pros

Cons

8 to 12 hrs

Accommodating people.

Learned the basics as intern. Cool people. Flexible and lots of work to do. Only worked as an intern so I cannot provide much information. Realized I had to walk a lot in Makati.

Great company

Life changing experienced.. 5years in this company. A company provides training and development to employees, free medical insurance. Perfect star....

Co Workers are very accomodating and fun to work with

We work for Monday to Friday only, I ve learn the task of being and Account management job, Mangement is average in nature for they hear the concerns of their employees, workplace culture is same with the standard workplace area, I experienced the hardest part of the job is when I assigned at Laguna area for almost 6 months and the most enjoyable part of the job is when I am handling an account and meeting clients on field.

Pros

Transportation allowance

Cons

Some benefits is not updated

Field work

I have an ability to grow with a job, handle responsibility and build positive relationships with work colleagues at all levels. My present employer is very satisfied with my work rate, and I am confident that I can bring the same level of high performance to your company.

Pros

Free medical

Cons

less benefits

Committed to served to the client

1. With day to day routine, solving problems and issues 2. Learned to deal with the problem, providing solution, addressing client and employee concerns 3. Workplace Culture - with positive employee attitudes, Teamwork, own responsibility ,loyalty and with integrity, 4. Hardest Part, with challenged on handling employee and client per demand and situation, ( you are managing people / assigning employee to the respective clients with different behavior and character. 5. Most enjoyable part, dealing and handling accounts, ( big COMPANY )

Okay with the salary but too much work load will make the employee to change their mind and find for other job that can follow their job description....

Challenging and Fun

Everyday is very challenging with regards to customer requirements, maintenance of storage area and manpower handling. I have learned how to be resourceful in every part of the process. The hardest part of the job before is the maintenance of report, and the enjoyable part is when we reach every target in our KPI's.

Pros

With transportation allowance

Cons

Heat environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mirof Resources, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits