Mirage International Corporation

Mirage International Corporation Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
This is my first job in a corporate world. Having a workload is difficult but serves as a training ground for me. I took all the positive sides of the nature and the company and I had a very friendly co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me is having a very loaded work since we do all around work in different department but I was able to accomplished all of that with the help of my superior and work mates. The most enjoyable part of the job is the business travel. You go around the country for work purposes but you've enjoyed the place and the beautiful and friendly people.
Pros
With incentives, a chance to travel in different areas
Cons
Long hours, no increase in salary. entry level salary only for almost 3 years
Salary / Benefits
An aggressive type of work place, that will challenge the you in all aspects of competition to get on the top. To blink is to lost, to be slow is be lift behind, to be quiet is to be last. In this type of company, competition is first in line. Learning is the best in this type of working environment, day by day, learning is significant. If you're slow, then you'll learn nothing, I've learned that the best way to win the competition is to go with the flow of the fast changing strategies of the opponents, and think of the counter solution to revise there techniques. Working with people whom you considered as competitor is a hard thing to be with, but also the enjoyable thing to deal with.
Pros
lots of insentives
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mirage International Corporation?