Mirage International Corporation

Mirage International Corporation Employee Reviews in Makati

Salary / Benefits
* Weekdays Work * Weekly - Monthly Report * Good Management * East and Enjoyable Work * Good Environment * A work you will learn a lot * Workers Stay there for long time
Pros
Free yearly Party
Salary / Benefits
This company gave me many experiences in learning. It helped me grow as an employee. The company also helps up to learn on our own. Like, do things you think will help you make your job easier. The co employees are also friendly, it's one of the thing I missed the most, the friendship. Life in the office is not only working day, it's a day also for fun and laughter.
Pros
Free birthday cake
Cons
Traffic in makati
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to deal with difficult people in the workplace. Rules and regulations are strictly implemented in the workplace. Enjoyable part of the job is that you can see celebrities (endorsers) in the office sometimes and the freebies.
Salary / Benefits
great management, has increadible teamwork, excellent customer service, clean workplace, i guess the hardest part of the job is being in one place in a long period of time
Salary / Benefits
I want to excel in this field with hard work, perseverance and dedication. I want a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge to help the company and my co-workers be successful.
Salary / Benefits
i need some knowledge about the sales because someday i want to be a 1 of the successful bussinessman or owner in the philipines
Salary / Benefits
not so nice to time to make a promotion in your skills,management not threaten good their employee.
Pros
need a good salary
Cons
8 hrs duty with out of town