Mirage International Corporation
Mirage International Corporation Employee Review

Tiring but Fun full work place with a lot of challenges.

September 15, 2014
An aggressive type of work place, that will challenge the you in all aspects of competition to get on the top. To blink is to lost, to be slow is be lift behind, to be quiet is to be last. In this type of company, competition is first in line. Learning is the best in this type of working environment, day by day, learning is significant. If you're slow, then you'll learn nothing, I've learned that the best way to win the competition is to go with the flow of the fast changing strategies of the opponents, and think of the counter solution to revise there techniques. Working with people whom you considered as competitor is a hard thing to be with, but also the enjoyable thing to deal with.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
lots of insentives
August 16, 2016
Same role
Area Sales Officer- Visayas/Mindanao Area (Former Employee) - Manila, Philippines
This is my first job in a corporate world. Having a workload is difficult but serves as a training ground for me. I took all the positive sides of the nature and the company and I had a very friendly co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me is having a very loaded work since we do all around work in different department but I was able to accomplished all of that with the help of my superior and work mates. The most enjoyable part of the job is the business travel. You go around the country for work purposes but you've enjoyed the place and the beautiful and friendly people.
Pros
With incentives, a chance to travel in different areas
Cons
Long hours, no increase in salary. entry level salary only for almost 3 years
March 8, 2018
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - MAKATI
This company gave me many experiences in learning. It helped me grow as an employee. The company also helps up to learn on our own. Like, do things you think will help you make your job easier. The co employees are also friendly, it's one of the thing I missed the most, the friendship. Life in the office is not only working day, it's a day also for fun and laughter.
Pros
Free birthday cake
Cons
Traffic in makati
January 23, 2018
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Makati
* Weekdays Work * Weekly - Monthly Report * Good Management * East and Enjoyable Work * Good Environment * A work you will learn a lot * Workers Stay there for long time
Pros
Free yearly Party
  1. Tiring but Fun full work place with a lot of challenges.