Mirage International Corporation
Mirage International Corporation Employee Review

fun work place and about the management

August 6, 2015
fun work place and about the management i cant tell is is good . but in the help of my past company it develops my confindence and how to approach customers
4.0Salary / Benefits
November 25, 2016
Same location
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Manila
I enjoyed every day of my duty. I was motivated by my coworker by being a hardworking individual. The management has a excellent managerial style.
Pros
incentives
Cons
pressure with hitting the qouta
August 16, 2016
Same location
Area Sales Officer- Visayas/Mindanao Area (Former Employee) - Manila, Philippines
This is my first job in a corporate world. Having a workload is difficult but serves as a training ground for me. I took all the positive sides of the nature and the company and I had a very friendly co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me is having a very loaded work since we do all around work in different department but I was able to accomplished all of that with the help of my superior and work mates. The most enjoyable part of the job is the business travel. You go around the country for work purposes but you've enjoyed the place and the beautiful and friendly people.
Pros
With incentives, a chance to travel in different areas
Cons
Long hours, no increase in salary. entry level salary only for almost 3 years
March 8, 2018
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - MAKATI
This company gave me many experiences in learning. It helped me grow as an employee. The company also helps up to learn on our own. Like, do things you think will help you make your job easier. The co employees are also friendly, it's one of the thing I missed the most, the friendship. Life in the office is not only working day, it's a day also for fun and laughter.
Pros
Free birthday cake
Cons
Traffic in makati
  1. fun work place and about the management