Mirage International Corporation
Mirage International Corporation Employee Review

Fun Wor

August 16, 2016
This is my first job in a corporate world. Having a workload is difficult but serves as a training ground for me. I took all the positive sides of the nature and the company and I had a very friendly co-workers. The hardest part of the job for me is having a very loaded work since we do all around work in different department but I was able to accomplished all of that with the help of my superior and work mates. The most enjoyable part of the job is the business travel. You go around the country for work purposes but you've enjoyed the place and the beautiful and friendly people.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
With incentives, a chance to travel in different areas
Cons
Long hours, no increase in salary. entry level salary only for almost 3 years
September 15, 2014
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Iloilo City, P06
An aggressive type of work place, that will challenge the you in all aspects of competition to get on the top. To blink is to lost, to be slow is be lift behind, to be quiet is to be last. In this type of company, competition is first in line. Learning is the best in this type of working environment, day by day, learning is significant. If you're slow, then you'll learn nothing, I've learned that the best way to win the competition is to go with the flow of the fast changing strategies of the opponents, and think of the counter solution to revise there techniques. Working with people whom you considered as competitor is a hard thing to be with, but also the enjoyable thing to deal with.
Pros
lots of insentives
November 25, 2016
Same location
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Manila
I enjoyed every day of my duty. I was motivated by my coworker by being a hardworking individual. The management has a excellent managerial style.
Pros
incentives
Cons
pressure with hitting the qouta
August 6, 2015
Same location
Promo-Diser (Former Employee) - Manila, P00
fun work place and about the management i cant tell is is good . but in the help of my past company it develops my confindence and how to approach customers