Mirage International Corporation

* Weekly - Monthly Report

* Good Management

* East and Enjoyable Work

* Good Environment

* A work you will learn a lot

* Workers Stay there for long time
Pros
Free yearly Party
Salary / Benefits
This company gave me many experiences in learning. It helped me grow as an employee. The company also helps up to learn on our own. Like, do things you think will help you make your job easier. The co employees are also friendly, it's one of the thing I missed the most, the friendship. Life in the office is not only working day, it's a day also for fun and laughter.
Pros
Free birthday cake
Cons
Traffic in makati
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to deal with difficult people in the workplace. Rules and regulations are strictly implemented in the workplace.
Enjoyable part of the job is that you can see celebrities (endorsers) in the office sometimes and the freebies.
Salary / Benefits
great management, has increadible teamwork, excellent customer service, clean workplace, i guess the hardest part of the job is being in one place in a long period of time
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed every day of my duty.
I was motivated by my coworker by being a hardworking individual.

The management has a excellent managerial style.
Pros
incentives
Cons
pressure with hitting the qouta
Salary / Benefits
I want to excel in this field with hard work, perseverance and dedication. I want a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge to help the company and my co-workers be successful.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job in a corporate world. Having a workload is difficult but serves as a training ground for me.
I took all the positive sides of the nature and the company and I had a very friendly co-workers.

The hardest part of the job for me is having a very loaded work since we do all around work in different department but I was able to accomplished all of that with the help of my superior and work mates.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the business travel. You go around the country for work purposes but you've enjoyed the place and the beautiful and friendly people.
Pros
With incentives, a chance to travel in different areas
Cons
Long hours, no increase in salary. entry level salary only for almost 3 years
Salary / Benefits
i resign on this job because of being stay in and the salary get too low . so i decided to leave thhis company . i get a one year experience on this job because this is my first time job
Salary / Benefits
i need some knowledge about the sales because someday i want to be a 1 of the successful bussinessman or owner in the philipines
Salary / Benefits
fun work place and about the management i cant tell is is good . but in the help of my past company it develops my confindence and how to approach customers
Salary / Benefits
An aggressive type of work place, that will challenge the you in all aspects of competition to get on the top. To blink is to lost, to be slow is be lift behind, to be quiet is to be last. In this type of company, competition is first in line. Learning is the best in this type of working environment, day by day, learning is significant. If you're slow, then you'll learn nothing, I've learned that the best way to win the competition is to go with the flow of the fast changing strategies of the opponents, and think of the counter solution to revise there techniques. Working with people whom you considered as competitor is a hard thing to be with, but also the enjoyable thing to deal with.
Pros
lots of insentives
Salary / Benefits
not so nice to time to make a promotion in your skills,management not threaten good their employee.
Pros
need a good salary
Cons
8 hrs duty with out of town