MicroSourcing Philippines

MicroSourcing Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines116 reviews

Relaxed Working

The management is okay, there are engagement every month, Work life balance, benefits are not that good though. Room for growth depends on your client.

Pros

Easy to apply for leaves

Cons

Contract based

Great employer

Great and competitive environment to work for and best when it comes to employee welfafe and development. You will grow in this company and they will help you all the way.

Pros

Salary

Salary Upgrade

Environment is good but slow salary increase, or not at all. There are lots of club to join in for your well-being and get relaxed from work. People are nice.

Productive and fun workplace

People are easy to work with. It's easy to make requests (documents etc.) to HR. The account I was assigned in was like a breath of fresh air. The location is also a plus.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, I am lucky that I found an acccount full of fresh and young minds. As per the job, it was not the hardest job, I enjoyed it and our bosses are awesome.

No idea since I worked from home from the start of my career with them

No idea since I worked from home from the start of my career with them. The client is good but the management sucks. Underpaid job. Lots of time with the family since working from home.

Pros

Good for entry level only

Cons

Underpaid

Fun workplace

Good company. Fun to work with them. Pay is really good when you manage to be hired to work for a particular account. HMO is provided. Overall, excellent company to work with.

Above average salary for my position

PROS Above average salary for my position Good work life balance Many referral bonusesCONSSmall number of vacation and sick leaves and you can only take them after six months

work remotely

provided all necesary equipments softwares. Good management lead. workplace culture is being practice. the only cons i see is that you are tie up with there clients so it will depends on the clients needs you work for them.

Pros

management

Cons

project base

good pay and supportive management

Competitive pay and good environment. Room for promotion. The only thing that was a negative for me was their readiness for Covid 19. Unclear process when someone was confirmed positive.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MicroSourcing Philippines?

Good company to work with

Compesation is good and incentives. You can work well and can get along with your colleagues as well. Our team leader is goal oriented and can easilt reach out to

Very competitive environment

Salary is never late. They are very accommodating and helpful with all their employees. They are a lot of activities even for your kids. It is fun working with them.

Fun place to work with.

Fun place to work. Salary is okay. I was lucky to be assigned to an easy account but the pay was great. I loved working at Microsourcing but I am no longer part of the company.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Very few events maybe because of pandemic.

Poor HR and Client Management. Pro Client company. No proper communication with HR. They're always disconnected in terms of process.

Poor communication of HR and the Client. Change of Salary after signing the contract. Company is Pro Client. HR Associate and HR Team doesn't communicate well with their employees and they don't care about YOU! Never AGAIN!!!

Great experience depending on project

I am fortunate to be assigned to a project that is laid back and have awesome overseas counterpart. Though the annual salary increase is not sure sometimes. I feel very underpaid given my years of experience working here and my contribution to the company.

Productive yet relaxed

Very good company with a lot of benefits. Team leaders really push you to be the best at what you do. Bosses are easy to work and communicate with. No complaints really.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

N/a

Stressful and full of workloads

I can certainly say that this is from my opinion only that if you are working from home, you will experience your health, physical or mental is deteriorating. Management don't have consideration on their agents and they mostly provide 2 coachings per week. As in, 2 per week. I understand that this is for the improvement of agents but come on, wfh and not actually conversing with them physically subconsciously affects our confidence.

.. high basic

.nice benefits, pto, and very approachable leads. Lack of product training will just be within 3 weeks and you'll be endorsed after the training. No nesting and all Team leadswas not kwoldgeable enough to the products. Management ) environment is quite good.

Pros

High basic

Cons

Workloads

Productive, exciting and fun workplace!

I started working as part of the finance team, handle various posts, from accounts payable, disbursement officer, payroll administrator, and as finance site-lead in BGC Taguig Branch. . Great owners and excellent management team! Competitive working environment. One of the best companies to work.

Pros

Great incentives.

Fun workplace to be with.

Great colleagues who is willing to help and great management. My supervisor was the nicest, would always give me coaching and would ask how my day was. Really nice team to be with.

Pros

Fun workplace, collaborative team, supportive team mates, weekly activities with the team - playing games and such.

Cons

None to be honest.

Good company before the pandemic, but during the pandemic looks like they forgot employees and focuses more on clients rather than employees.

The pay was good. The benefit is ok but not enough. The management cared more about the clients rather than the employees. They always showed webinars that no one is interested. Some clients have unrealistic expectations and the management will still favor them. If you can't cut it, you will be booted out.

Pros

Located in Eastwood

Cons

Poor management. Unrealistic client expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MicroSourcing Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits