Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews

Philippines40 reviews

Found 40 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,531 reviews

Fun and friendly. Less stress.

I will forever be grateful with Majorel (formerly Arvato Bertelsmann). The people and the work environment is definitely a second home. If not for the return-to-office amidst the pandemic I would not have left this company.

Pros

Easy CSAT incentives

Cons

Product processes need improvement

Stressful

Not recommended for newbies. Environment is not relaxing. The salary is not equal to the workload. Compensation and other benifits are not justifiable to the amount of work being done

Working with this company may be requiring long hours depending on the position you are in. The work place is very collaborative in every aspect, and engaging. They never fail to regularly treat their employees with fun activities in the office and even outside the office. With these things in mind, working with the company still makes it easy and fun for every employees.

Pros

Incentives

Worked in Samsung Electronics as an IT Infrastructure Specialist

Good work place Good Salary Good management Good employee relation his company truly values its employees. They provide professional and personal development. They do truly believe in their mission statement, which is so impactful.

its either your born for it or not

it's either your born for it or not, the knowledge-base for you to be able to support Microsoft customers is very broad and extensive; sometimes you will tend to have information overload due the amount of info you need to learn and understand for you to be able to support your customers that you have on ht e phone or on the chat,

Excellent company with good mentors

Excellent company, good work environment, supportive management, and great partners. Good in-house training and support from local and regional folks.

enjoy to work here

because of this company I learned more how to assist the client in a nice way even if its an irate client. And the other employee here are so very nice.

good

good company and work culture and have had a lot of things the i learned during my stay and right now i want to work with them again hope this review wold be noticed

benefits

Cons

shift hours

Fast-paced work invironment

Help Microsoft end users with technical difficulties with the software that they acquire. Do installation, virus removal, pc tune up and necessary software repair if needed. Making sure that every call is a good customer experience as well as insuring the resolution of the issue.

Productive and non-toxic workplace

Everyday you're looking forward for a new learning and challenge. I always learn new things and apply what they thought us not only to improve myself but as well as help us how to work as a team. Workplace culture doesn't define what race you are. The hardest part of the job? We'll be your room for improvement that eventually you will overcome. Sometimes the hardest will be the 1 of the reason for your success in life you just have to prove yourself that you can do it. Enjoyable part of it once you overcome that obstacle.

Productive and fun place to work at.

It is fun to work in this company because you will not feel that you are working alone. Because of the team spirit you will learn how to build one team motto which is integrity.

Pros

Free snacks and food when theres occation

Definitely a place where a career can stand and grow

I learned a lot with this line of business at hand; giving me enough knowledge to make myself stand in the real world of high class business. Excelled in the name of career.

Pros

Rest areas, gift certificates and free Microsoft items

Fun and can learn new things and idea in resolving customers issue

Its been fun and I learned a lot most specially with different concerns that the customer experience with their computer. The hardest part is when there are new concern most specially with the new operating system which which most cases takes time to be resolve since we escalate all unknown concern to the developers Tier 3 support for checking. It has been a roller coaster ride but with the people that I have worked with it makes my job easily since we promote team work.

Competitive, Continuous Learning, Technology driven

Microsoft as a company celebrates successes and people. It is an equal opportunity employer. It is inclusive in its approach. Business units are competitive with each other but do not work in silos. The units are collaborative - all clear in their mission to deliver total company goals. Microsoft is a great company to be working for. The culture is competitive, intense, open and vital.

Pros

Open work culture, vestment for employees

Cons

High burn-out among sales given the sales metrics

Workplace anda Management

There is nothing more I could ask for the physical workplace itself. Facilities are new and are at high standards. The management team used to be very fun team to work with, I being part of it. However, things changed when senior leadership were laid off and replaced with less tenure internal managers.

Pros

first class facilities

Cons

lack of tenured upper management

Good Company

An excellent company that taps our potential sends us to missions to provinces around the country. The bosses are cool and you get to call each other by names.

Pros

Food is good

Cons

Contractual

Productive and Happy Working Place

I have learned that you need to level up by self studying and learn how to work with the task correctly. You just need to be open if you need help and they will assist you. You are not just a team but you are a family. Whatever may happen they are always there to support you and give the help that you want.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

8 hoours 2 days off

effective and productive have a good working relationship

working in time of 6 days a week at any time depends on the need of my presence in the company specifically receiving phone calls and fixing problems in terms of operation and disposition of goods and receiving of raw materials for the operation. productive and working with less supervision, know how to handle difficult situation.i learned a lot of things specially in dealing the clients, to all staff and human resource.what i like most is we have a good working relationship to all my co workers as a whole.with hard work and patience i did my work effectively and productively.

Pros

free board and lodging, water and electricity

Cons

no specific time when to have a break and day off

Good Company

The company gave me challenging tasks to test my potential and capabilities. They boost my ability to know a new system for a certain client. An awesome company.

Microsoft offers above market salary package. They allow employees to purchase shares. They also have retirement plans for employees to choose from. There are other allowances as well.

Cons

Contractualization for Support roles

Productive and fun workplace

It was a fast pace environment. It was a great company to work with as change is constant. People are fun to work with and the Company is very supportive to it's staff.

Pros

Gain more knowledge than expected

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Microsoft in popular locations

• Microsoft