Microdata Systems and Management

Microdata Systems and Management Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Friendly management

All of the employees were very friendly and will welcome you warmly. They will guide you and make you understand how to finish the tasks properly. Fun workplace.

This is the place where you can build your technical skills. Bosses and team leaders are good. This is the good start for beginners and seeking technical foundation.

An average workplace. Colleagues won't care if you have already arrived in the work place.

The workplace is small and is not conducive for an accounting work. I had to improvise a space for work where I can place my office supplies properly. There were no challenges encountered.

Cons

The management is not so keen in providing employee benefits

Fun workplace but not productive

Good at start but as time goes by, problems start to pile up since management support is always missing most specially in dealing with supplies for client purchases. Don't release sales commissions and incentives on time.

Staffs are friendly even the Chinese bosses

Thr company was just OK. I learned a lot of things since this is my first job. I was assigned in technical department and later on in accounting. I left the company since its too far for me.

Balanced

A typical Mondays thru Fridays with once in a while provided training to everyone and the most enjoyable part here is it is still family oriented to work for.

Pros

No weekend

Cons

Extra mile work assigned time to time

Fun workplace

It is a good company that gives first hand training to their OJT and employees. I have gained so much knowledge from this company.

Pros

Free Trainings

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microdata Systems and Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits