Microchip Technology

Microchip Technology Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good management that tries to be transparent. Managers Care employees career and help overcome personal problems. Workplace culture is good and microchip is known for its. You will have onsite clinic and gym facilities.Salary is lowest when compared to any other company.
Salary / Benefits
The microchip improved every individual to be a leader in their filled and they educate all through driving excellence program its happy to say you can learn more here. Thats all thank you
Salary / Benefits
- Work life balance - 8hrs working hours, you can play basketball and badminton with your office mates - Good career opportunity - can be sent to different international sites to be trained and to share expertise with other cross-cultural teams
Salary / Benefits
Microchip encourage all employees to spend enough time for their Family or their love ones. Overtime is necessary only for urgent cases but not mandatory.
Pros
Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
Learned to handle strong pressure and stress from the managers. Able to solve problems and make my own decision as a material planner, enjoyable workplace with my workmates.
Pros
benifits
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned so many things here.,i leraned how to value my work and my workmates. We shared ideas. But i disappoint about the salary and the seperation pay.
Salary / Benefits
A place to inprove yourself also to learn more about semicon company the importance of quality service to a our dear costumer/consumer also the importance of 5S
Pros
Free rice
Salary / Benefits
Working in Microchip is good, work are ok but not the people in my work place environment. We have sports activity every Summer like basketball and volleyball games. every last Friday of the month we have a birthday celebration of the birthday celebrant at the pantry area.
Pros
free rice
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
with or without experience this si a place to be , well accommodating people and good environment, not to mention the mealticket they are providing to the employees.
Pros
management, people
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
every day is an exciting day and you never run out of challenges to conquer. Flexible time is a plus and the environment is very conducive to learning
Salary / Benefits
well trained employees. the workplace is safe i learn many things because people here are very friendly. Supervisors are easy to talk with. Many training to under go which help you me much to grow
Pros
free meal allowance and free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Working at Microchip (MPhil) Laguna is a good experience for the newbies on the electronics field. I have learned and gained a lot of knowledge and skills working at this company. There's a lot of opportunities for you to grow thru training and case challenges. Working here will make you a world-class performer. It is a good venue as your stepping stone. Also, the environment in this company is very good. Employees there are open-minded, fun to be with and competent as well.
Pros
Good stepping stone
Cons
Poor salary and benefits
Salary / Benefits
- A typical day of work everyday here is very challenging. - More learning on skills and good harmony on co-employees - Management doing their best for everyone. - Workplace culture is good as how people interacts - Hardest part of the job here is you are about to quit on doing it - Most enjoyable part of the here is to collaborate on all groups within.
Pros
Shuttle Service, Meal allowance, 14th month pay, profit sharing, retention program, HMO and insurance
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Microchip is good company but i need more learning and i need to grow my carrier. I believe my experienced will enought to promote to higher position.
Pros
Free meal, free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free meal
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Good policies and procedures, lenient with annual leave and very understanding management with sound resources. Great oppurtunities to learn from leaders in the field and the ability to work in different service lines. It also offers endless training sessions to build on all ...
Pros
good benefits
Cons
6 days in a week of working schedule
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work at :) I learnt from each boss I had.. Colleagues are fun to be with. Look forward to have retirement benefits though :)
Salary / Benefits
work is good everyday, but the salary is not enough to build a family, i have learned too many things in this company, i've learned how to communicate with other people, make friends, management is also ok, my co-workers is ok and happy to be with, my hardest part of my job is pressured but i can manage, most enjoyable of the job is everyday i learn new knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
-the management is good but my salary is not enough for my family. with co-workers I had no problem. easy to get along with. I learned in this company to associate with people.The most difficult work I'm so pressured, but I can handled..
Salary / Benefits
It was really nice to have a working experience in Atmel. I learned a lot of new and interesting things and people are very friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Currently, I'am enjoying my work here but I need to look forward to support my family financially. I've learned a lot of things here especially to my job thru enhancing my electronics and electrical knowledge including arduino programming. I cannot say about the new management because we're a newly acquired company. My co-workers are friendly and helpful at all times. I cannot say the hardest part of my job like what I've said to my co-workers. Once there was an achievement done and new knowledge acquired to me well I said it's the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Free Launch
Cons
Long Hours