Micro-D International

Micro-D International Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Pay was below the market level for the position. No vacation and sick leaves. No benefits as well. Under contract nd no job security. If the client doesn't renew you'll be out of job suddenly. Need to do frequent overtime or even overnighters just to earn enough. But the trade off is your health.
Salary / Benefits
High standards but low salary and compensation. Too much expectation from employees but didn’t suppor their needs. Classy management specially the recruitment officer but will not consider you as a potential future employee and very high self esteem.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is 7:30 to 16:30. Learned and became proficient in general IT computing troubleshooting. The management is up to par. The workplace culture is productive. The hardest part of the job is career growth. The most enjoyable part of the job is closing tickets.
Salary / Benefits
Have a good boss and work environment in Petron,since I'm assigned in petron and this company is project based. Nice place and environment Enjoy work with co-workers. I've learned to be more proficient to any kind of work.
Salary / Benefits
GREAT PLACE TO WORK - New things to learn everyday - Teamwork - Good workplace culture - Work-Life Balance - New skill opportunity - Enhancing existing skills - A good place to grow
Salary / Benefits
True competitiveness comes from the ability to iterate and pivot. We enable companies to digitally transform progressively, making us the most trusted partner for digital transformation in the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
I gained a lot of experienced. I did expand my knowledge and learned a lot. I performed well and closed all deals that I used to handle when I employed
Salary / Benefits
- Very poor salary compensation & benefits - Overwork - Stressful Environment - 0 career growth - Poor management - It will affects your daily living
Salary / Benefits
They relocate me to Alabang, Muntinlupa City.They email instructions perfectly every week. Salaries given on time and if not they will inform you early.
Salary / Benefits
As I was under MDi's project (Managed Private Cloud), hours pass by so quickly as I communicate with the client via email and our team. If there is no incident wherein MPC was involved, we are either researching or finding better ways to improve our work such as the generating of reports. The workplace culture is so close-knitted that everyone, even the managerial position, was considered as friends. The most enjoyable part of this job is the laughter after the incident is resolved, the curiosity in each and every one on the actions done for the resolution.
Salary / Benefits
- Overwork - low Compensation & Benefits - Good workplace - Good Location - We don't have a Pantry - Nice People -We have a Clinic with a Good nurse - You can work in Longer Hours - 2 days Off - People are doing a "pasa work" - i started without a proper Turn over - Serving 2 companies at the Same time.
Salary / Benefits
My previous job is very helpful when it comes to gain knowledge but somehow I realize that the salary compensation they offer is too low and it really affects my daily living.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day work would be internal meetings, report submission, reading and replying to emails on requests, creating plans on lead and demand generation via marketing activities/initiatives Management is doing leadership trainings for all employees on a monthly and quarterly basis. Most enjoyable part of the job is having breaks with your colleagues and team mates.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Too many products lack of focus
Salary / Benefits
- Assigned at Accenture Cebu as a service provider/sub-con. - Working with professional people is one of the best experience i have. - Good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
At work, as a programmer I am responsible to fix data, A day we receive 2-5 errors. each error can be done at 30mins. so all in all I can consume more than 2 hours to do my task a day, after that I enjoy watching youtube posting pictures in my dummies fb account. :) the job is so easy you don't need much time to do your job because the project is done and need only to maintain. I just also playing table tennis during lunch time. ^_^ so the life here in a company is so beautiful :D
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so much about this company. They have taught me new things and strategies on how to close and win a deal so i can hit my quota quarterly. They have helped me improved my skills and how i handle people.
Pros
No log-in and out
Cons
Quota
Salary / Benefits
I always learn something new at MDI, they're really good in terms of work and outside work.