Mezzo Hotel
Mezzo Hotel Employee Review

July 29, 2019
When I am part of mezzo hotel , it was a good experience because they teach their practicumer to become Independent of what they are doing to their task. And they have a good communication their employees especially with their practicumer who are willing to work hard for their assign task. And they teach us very well on how we get the item properly . How to greet the guest ,and how welcoming to it
5.0Salary / Benefits
September 1, 2019
Same location
Sales and Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) - Cebu City
My work is a routine work thus I got used to it easily. It's very challenging since this is my first time doing this kind of job but it feels refreshing and somehow I found myself pursuing this line of work which is being a Reservation Officer.
August 30, 2019
Same location
Microsoft applica- Executive Chef Secretary (Former Employee) - Cebu City
Mezzo Hotel is a kind of overwhelming hotel that you can meet your satisfaction in their foods & beverages. The staff are hospitable and kind, I highly recommend this kind of hotel to all my friend, my work experience is shortly but my experience and knowledge are very important to me.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
break time & benefits
March 13, 2020
Sales and Banquet Coordinator (Former Employee) - Banquet
I really like the position I have in this company and very passionate with my job however, the job description written in the contract was not followed well. Also, compensation wise is not good. Thus, even if I would love to have a field job like this, I will prefer now to work online especially home based jobs.
  1. Mezzo hotel is a good establishment because they have a good communication with their employee