METROBANK

METROBANK Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
MBTC has good salary and benefits. I just don't like my co workmates or shall we say the environment. if u want to work here, u should be physically, emotionally and mentally Competitive. Very manual. work overload. pressure. Salary keeps me staying
benefits
Cons
long hours. technology not advanced.manual.toxic coworker
Salary / Benefits
Pros: 1. Has great work/life balance 2. Good monetary benefits 3. CSR activities Cons: 1. Old culture 2. Slow-to-adapt to technology 3. Long learning curve
Salary / Benefits
Metrobank is one of the biggest universal banks in the Philippines. It has been in the industry for more than 5 decades and employs more than 5,000 employees nationwide.
Pros
stable big orgnization
Cons
Layers/hierarchy in the organization
Salary / Benefits
Be responsible to your work. Always focus on what your doing. All work are stressed but then learn to be positive. If you have a mistake learn from it.
Salary / Benefits
I was indeed in good hands when I worked at Metrobank. I have gained a lot of experiences and knowledge about banking and get compensated based on performance.
Salary / Benefits
Good day Maam/ Sir My work schedule in metrobank is 8:30 am to 5:30 pm monday-friday. I learned a lot of things because being a general clerk in metrobank is a good experience for me, this kind of work is so confidential, like filing the papers of the client and after that encode to the computer, So being a employee focus on your work and love what are you doing. Management is so great to thier employess. The hardest part of the job is to review the papers of the client before you encode to the computer because if you have encode na paper and you forgot to check maybe it cause a risk to your job. The most enjoyable part of being a metrobanker is yor co-worker who being nice to you all the time.
Cons
8 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
Salary-wise, is just fair. but when it comes to benefits, Metrobank is on top. it covers not just myself but my parents too. It helped my family a lot financially especially during troubled-times.
Pros
Great Salary Package
Cons
Individual Advancement not their priority.
Salary / Benefits
No feedbacks (emal or phone call) from the human resources when i pass there initial assessment. Traditional games from a worsed substandard management.
Salary / Benefits
in metrobank i enjoy my tellering and new accounts position. i learned about customer relation, respect, and patient. i attending a lot of seminars in metrobank it gives me more ideas, new skills, and knowledge
Pros
allowances, benefits
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
being a security guard in a bank is very dangerous in the Philippines. it is alot danger in your life.. but is more fun to work with a very friendly boss and co worker.
Salary / Benefits
As interns we are only given tasks such as filing and organizing forms and documents, tidying up the work place, make photocopies, arranging bank forms. We are not allowed to do bank related activities.
Salary / Benefits
In these company ive learned a lot..on how to work under pressure,deal with people in a good way and to manage time during work. Friendly environment and good management is there.
Salary / Benefits
its fun , challenging , meet new friends and love to talk with clients. sometimes very hard especially after monday and after holiday because we go home very late even though there is overtime pay.
Salary / Benefits
I learn more thing because of my manager's :) and our team in metrobank has a teamwork, I enjoyed the months of stay in Metrobank with my co worker and also my manager's in our branch :) Imissyou all guys! To my Branch Manager Thankyou for everything you did for me especially for the times i got pregnant =)
Pros
Always Free Foods 😂
Cons
Unli OT
Salary / Benefits
Been working at Metrobank for almost a decade I was given a promotion two yrs ago but nothing happened Always burnout imagine 8:30 until 9pm its like u have timebomb on your body bec every day it is always time pressured Ot everyday and yet your boss will get mad if u go home and file for ot Always go to bank for Saturday for clean up of boxes which should be in assigned in another department Sometimes we eat at 4pm due to lack of manpower Workload is all around Supply and resources are always running low and faulty Old fashioned
Pros
Near house location
Cons
Lack of manpower, vacation leave is a big issue, faulty office printers
Salary / Benefits
Metrobank gives a stable job with security as to financial and medical stability. It has good retirement and longevity benefits and provides security for family men and women.
Pros
Stable with bonuses
Cons
Fixed working hours
Salary / Benefits
You'll just be patient and calm all the time. You must know the value of the clients you will encounter and do their transactions with satisfactions. Know their concerns and give them atleast a optional solutions.
Salary / Benefits
- best colleagues/mentors/friends - learned to be more confident with my skills and knowledge - best workplace - company outings and company privileges
Salary / Benefits
As a Sale,Telesales or telemarketing,Counter Sales a typical day at work is to search and meet clients. With this field of work i had learned how to communicate with people with finesse attitude and long patience. I proudly says that all management i joined in are really good company.Workplace culture are not stressful. The hardest part of the job is if you had meet people who had fraud record.The enjoyable part of the job is when you meet the target goal given .
Pros
regular work timings
Salary / Benefits
Working at Metrobank helps me a lot especially when dealing with people. As a customer service representative I am able to meet different types of people every day. With this kind of job you must be very patient when dealing with customers most especially during those toxic hours. Patience, open mindedness and flexibility I learned all of these when I work at Metrobank.
Pros
I have gained true friends and learned a lot from our boss.
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot in this company like patience and professionalism. the most enjoyable part of working in this company is the benefits.
benefits