Metro South Medical Center

Metro South Medical Center Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
A workplace where you can have many experience but will never think to stay longer because of low salary and incentives. Management is not coordinated and there is no equality for workers.
Pros
Good experience for newly graduates.
Cons
Long hours of duty but uncompensated, Understaff, Low salary: no difference between professional and non pro workers in terms of salary
Salary / Benefits
nice work place for nurses. good working environment and experience for registered nurse. they provide good and quality training for nurses. they also ensures quality insertion of intravenous catheter skills.
Salary / Benefits
Identifies nursing needs of the patient Takes and records Vital signs Reports observations to the Doctor in charge Assists Doctors when examining patient Observes signs and symptoms, institute and remedial action when needed and records all of the information to the patient’s chart Administers medication and record its interaction to the patient as ordered Carries out Doctor’s legal order Performs irrigation, catheterization, and injections to the patient Gives health teachings Charts accurately the medication and treatments given to the patient that is to be reported to the doctor.
Salary / Benefits
My work in a private hospital in the Philippines. i am driving ambulance for almost 4yrs. i learned more in this job. we rescue and transfer patient from one hospital to another. The work is great but the only problem is the salary they gave us. I also know how to fix a Troubleshoot Computers and Networking, i finish a short course of computer technician .i can also do office works like encoding documents. I also work here in dubai as a cleaner but also the problem the salary is very low.
Salary / Benefits
its nice working here in both hospital but i need a higher amount of salary because i'm single mom i'm the only one person supporting my daughter so please i need a job. the management of this both hospital is good.
Pros
free launches
Cons
extension hour
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Metro South Medical Center?