Metro North Medical Center and Hospital

Metro North Medical Center and Hospital Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Working at Metro North Medical Center and Hospital was basically a typical work day that you have to do your job but as soon as you venture inner specially with your co-workers you will learn that there is more on just doing your job. You will start building up new circle of friends and building their trust on you on doing your job.
Pros
Very good co-workers
Cons
understaffed
Focus on Patient care
Give importance to patients safety.They also give importance on the safety of their employees. They do seminars and activities that can help to improve their employees performance at work.
It was helpful
it helped me alot. alot of people came in and leave, as i work as an ER nurse there were good and bad benefits to it. The management were good and kind thus the work at the ward is somewhat bad and hard,
Productive and Fun workplace
Great company to work for. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.The company has a great work culture.
Work-life balance is great (a lot of fun activities).Individual responsibilities are the driving factor. But salary is not competitive.

Advice to Management.

Keep encouraging your managers to invest in people development
Pros
paid vacation flexible to some degree, you can work from home if you need to, people are nice and friendly
Cons
Smaller company does not have the same benefits as larger companies do. Salary is not competitive
Fun and supportive colleagues
My experience in MNMCH helped and molded me to be the nurse I am today, but, because nurses in the Philippines where oversupplied the salary is very low making it hard to sustain our basic needs.
Pros
Great environement, great doctors, nice patients
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
Fun place and engaging work.
Great place to work. Enhances your critical thinking skills and develops your sense of responsibility not only to yourself but also to the people you serve.
Metro North Medical Center and Hospital
As a former Head Nurse of Metro North Medical Center and Hospital, I have learned to handle and manage assigned Nursing Areas, and allocate and manage available staff and resources.
very nice hospital
work is busy everyday but it is a very good ground to practice excellent nursing care to patient, people in the worplace is very approachable and also the head management especially HR dept. the hardest part of the job is the manpower because we really are understaff when i was hired but we can still manage which is the good thing because we work, learn and enjoy all the same time
Pros
accesible work place
Cons
very low salary
Productive & fun working place
Typical day of work. Adjusted in shifting schedules. Arrived ahead of time for endorsement. Receiving endorsement. Checking for due medication & intravenous fluids. diet of the patient all the things that is important in the case of the patient. Making most of the time done all the things during my shift. I learned a lot of things as a nurse and strategies on work to do it fast and right at the same time. The management is very good. I've got nothing to say. My co-workers are approachable. We play as a team. We help each other. The hardest part of the job is that its far from home. Spend some time to travel & money as well. I enjoy most the part of the job is that to improve myself & be an effective nurse.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Far from home
Productive and challenging workplace
Can be consider as fun workplace, friendly co-employees, always encounter a busy working day, full of challenging decisions but you learned also. Besides of all possible negative vibes during your duty there are most important thing that still let you to go on and push through to overcome it, the clients, patients and those people who appreciated your works and capabilities, and they are thankful about your good service that you rendered to them. As a pioneer employee I'am very thankful to rendered my service for its success and may also I will do the same things to my new adventure in life in case there are opportunities opened and willing to accept my job application.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and has a chapel inside
Metro North Medical Center and Hospital Inc. is a newly founded hospital owned by a forty three founders. Aim to cater, to all types of patient, using the highest technology in the market having high caliber medical and non-medical personnel.

A typical day at Metro North as a Nurse starts with a prayer prior to endorsement in every shift. Here, we were able to adjust to different personalities and also was able to adjust to a variety of patient ranging from a low-income family to the richest of the rich. We were also able to care for the Founders and their families as well.

The hardest part of the job is the one day-off.This one day-off is not suffice to recuperate from the six working days.

Most of my co-workers were younger than me, but I found them enjoyable to work with.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to see your patient getting well and soon be discharged.
Pros
promising
Cons
short of Staff