Mesa Filipino Moderne

Mesa Filipino Moderne Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Challenging competitive .

what a wonderful experience in mesa. i recommend mesa to work with. and i hope for those future applicant just stick to your attitude. be on time when in it comes to work.

Good

3 of my work mates are so lazy , we are working so hard and they are not helping. But majority of my work mates are good and hard working especially me

Continous learning and advancement

Good career advancent and learning thru different seminars and trainings. They take care of their people and give equal opportunity for career advancement.

Pros

Knowledge and opportunity

Cons

Healthcares

productive and fun

you should time in earlier than your schedule. the management is so strick of the standard,, so you should follow every rules and regulation of the company.

productive

You'll get a proper training and they will assist you well to obtain the highest standard of hospitality. The team will always got your back in good and bad time

good workplace

A workplace where you can enjoy working with the co- workers and management team, because they are all supportive. You can learn a lot that will help you improve to step into the next level. I didn't encountered any hardship on working on this company, because they provide all the materials for learning and a knowledgeable management team. The most enjoyable part is you will truly feel the real meaning of a family not just a team. The owner is down to earth and humble. Its just that the salary is not just that enough for my family.

Pros

free accomodation, electricity bill and water bill

a learning workplace

I have learned a lot from handling different customers. I have learn how to be more patient and more attentive. Dealing with different customers is a test of your ability with the said position.

Pros

extra time

Cons

workmates

line cook

i have learned many things specially in cooking and hospitality sector; following of the house rules;build a lot of different kind of friend such as different people and co-worker superior and apprentice; the workplace culture is very clean and polish

Pros

cost of living allownce

Cons

8 hours duty+ over time

flexible. my hobby is playing online games

I have 5 years experience in the restaurant. As a captain waiter i make sure that i follow my duties.. to serve the guest in proper sequence. I always check the station of all staff.

Pros

free meal

Cons

willing to extend time

Fun Work Place Much Knowledge about making good coffee

I do open the store often by myself, have regular costumer that is same order everyday and good relation with my workmates. I just enjoy my work at that time not enough salary to support my financial needs.

Pros

Free Meal, but for officer only

Cons

i do lots of overtime

about my work

my everyday schedule is from 11:00 am to 11:00pm i have 2hours break, 6 times a week. I've learned to love my work to be patient and to be team player. The hardest part of my job is none. when you are enjoying on what you're doing it will never be difficult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mesa Filipino Moderne. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits