Merit Stainless Steel

Merit Stainless Steel Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Sales Staff/ Sales Executive

I do field work, I used to travel and visits school, hotels, restaurants, Open Projects for the new restaurants project or Equipments that they need to replace or upgrade

Top Management Needs a Lot of Improvement

The Management style of MERIT STAINLESS STEEL, INC. is very poor. They are not people-oriented. The only benefit they give the employees are the government-mandated ones. No appreciation and chance for growth. Working here is very demoralizing and unfulfilling. Turnover rate of employees is very high.

Considerate and Appreciative

I enjoy working at merit, I always feel loved when I was in the company, The bosses are nice, they are always giving constructive criticism everytime and never put down an employee.

this company provides additional experience and knowledge to every employee it has and the CEO is very hardworking that he influences eveyone of us to be the same.

Pros

near my house

Learning experience

When I started with them , they offered verbally a lot of promises and support but it turns out that it was only talk. I was not given any people, they asked me to make a lot of plans but nothing was given. Commissions and our agreements were not met. Since it is a family business, the wife always interfere.

Pros

Challenging Job

Cons

False promises

productive and fun being with other coworkers

i've learned how to process about the work. kindly for the workers hardest part is have a trouble with the machine so you cant finish the work most enjoyable part is to make the costumers being satisfy for the products

Workplace is quiet and simple.

Work is fine, i learn to be more patient with the task assigned to me, the people are easy to get with. Work is challenging in finding solutions especially when new problems of software and hardware occured.

Very nice work experience serving the clients despite of lack of resources but with talented technicians.

Working in the showroom together with the kitchen equipment and technicians gave me some understanding how to fix the problems. The management somehow doesn't fully understand the importance of enough and ready resources for the technicians to provide efficient service to the customers who are desperately need their kitchen equipment. The hardest part of the job would be requesting spare parts especially the imported ones for it will take a while plus the co-worker who is also fully loaded working at the plant that she can't give my request on time. Also, protecting the company with high demands of service call. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with cooperative and talented technicians.

Pros

Getting free food from happy clients after the technician fixed the equipment

Cons

Lack of resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Merit Stainless Steel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits