Merck
Information from Merck:

Merck Employee Reviews

Philippines28 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Visiting and conducting one on one call with medical practitioner. Planning on how to achieve monthly sales target.The hardest job of the is by having a monthly business review and semestral product training , exams and certification.
Salary / Benefits
a working environment with high pressure,initiate team building activities, Schedule Trainings for Sales personnel, Monitor Sales Visit Plan and Daily Visit reports, Compile Weekly Sales Report
Pros
salary+ healthcard (with dependents)+ allowance+ car+ cellphone load+ laptop
Cons
no manager, car should be endorse to the sales person
Salary / Benefits
Everyday Monday morning, I will have a phone meeting with my supervisor since she is based in Davao City and I'm assigned in General Santos City. We will discuss about the activities for the week and goal planning. After which, I will start visiting pharmacies to do product inventory and get orders. Then, my typical work set up would visit 15-20 doctors everyday except weekends. I have a very good relationship with my clients and also with my co-workers. We helped each other and talked on a regular basis. I considered my supervisor as my mom and best friend because I can ask for help at any time. I considered driving as the hardest part of my job since I have to travel 3-4 hours almost everyday. And the most enjoyable part of the work would be talking to different kind of people. I can be myself since I am friendly in nature that makes medical representative suitable for me.
Pros
Medical benefits, Rice Allowance, Company Car
Cons
Long hours of Drive
Salary / Benefits
Fun company to work with because of the exciting challenges each day
Pros
Free gas, lunch
Cons
Lengthy work schedules
Salary / Benefits
Conducts customer visits. Ensure sales are generated. Customers needs should be addressed.
Pros
with meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
My present job is a very challenging and enjoyable job. Everyday for me is a learning process. You've got to know and learned the different types of people; customers , co-workers, and the competitors as well. I do not have problems with my co-workers and the management of the company as well. The company offers better benefits and compensation than other companies. I can say that the most enjoyable and challenging part of my job are: to aim to be the market leader in your product class that you're promoting, to be a best employee in the company and to aim for a better and a higher position in the company. However, doing to be the best person you can be will turn to nothing if your immediate supervisor is selfish and is not open for promotion of hi/her subordinates. I have learned that, doing the right things and delivering what is expected from you as an employee will make/create a harmonious relationship in the organization.
Pros
create better relationship and harmonious working environment as long as you follow you boss
Cons
you will be barred for promotion, as long as your boss is not open for career growth of his /her people
Salary / Benefits
Experiencia en creación y aplicación de estrategias en los programas de promoción y prevención, Visita medica. Excelencia y calidad en atención en servicio al cliente, basados en conocimientos de mercadeo y en el manejo relaciones interpersonales con la facilidad de producir resultados al interactuar en equipo manifestando siempre un espíritu de colaboración deseos de enfrentar grandes desafíos, trabajo creativo e innovador con eficacia demostrando cumplimiento y responsabilidad al desarrollar las tareas asignadas.
Pros
capacitaciones de producto
Cons
estabilidad economica
Salary / Benefits
Daily coverage of 15 to 17 doctors a day to promote pharmceutical drug of MSD makes my day with the company. Working independently everyday made me honest at all times and a dedicated worker with high commitment to core values of MSD. Every employee within treat each other as second family. There is a work-life balance for the company ensures that we don't work during week-ends and holidays. Since the company deals with sales sometimes monthly target becomes demanding but still manageable. Learning is a part of working that made the job an exciting place to be and a pathway for career advancement and growth.
Pros
the company provides a daily allowance aside from the salary and commission.
Cons
the chance of spending a lot because of good compensation.