Merck

Merck Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is reviewing accounting transactions and processing tax returns. checking reimbursements Learned about the pharmaceutical industry Management is good except that the German CEO's are always very demanding Workplace culture - professional and friendly Hardest part of the job are the long hours Most enjoyable part of the job is nice camaraderie among employees
Pros
Good salary, good camaraderie
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work requires you to visit at least 16 clients and I learned to manage my time effectively. Management have internal politics and workplace culture is fair. The hardest part of the job is the long hours in the territory but the most enjoyable part is you meet different clients where you develop your communication skills.
Pros
company car, gas card, Hmo
Cons
long hours at work
Salary / Benefits
Dealing with clients on a day to day basis. I learned how to manage clients concern and handle objections and rejections. In management, as long as I'm doing the job designated to me there will be no problem. My co-workers are great. Hardest part of the job is to hit the target. The most enjoyable part is hitting the annual target.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Low incentives
Salary / Benefits
My present job is a very challenging and enjoyable job. Everyday for me is a learning process. You've got to know and learned the different types of people; customers , co-workers, and the competitors as well. I do not have problems with my co-workers and the management of the company as well. The company offers better benefits and compensation than other companies. I can say that the most enjoyable and challenging part of my job are: to aim to be the market leader in your product class that you're promoting, to be a best employee in the company and to aim for a better and a higher position in the company. However, doing to be the best person you can be will turn to nothing if your immediate supervisor is selfish and is not open for promotion of hi/her subordinates. I have learned that, doing the right things and delivering what is expected from you as an employee will make/create a harmonious relationship in the organization.
Pros
create better relationship and harmonious working environment as long as you follow you boss
Cons
you will be barred for promotion, as long as your boss is not open for career growth of his /her people
Salary / Benefits
Experiencia en creación y aplicación de estrategias en los programas de promoción y prevención, Visita medica. Excelencia y calidad en atención en servicio al cliente, basados en conocimientos de mercadeo y en el manejo relaciones interpersonales con la facilidad de producir resultados al interactuar en equipo manifestando siempre un espíritu de colaboración deseos de enfrentar grandes desafíos, trabajo creativo e innovador con eficacia demostrando cumplimiento y responsabilidad al desarrollar las tareas asignadas.
Pros
capacitaciones de producto
Cons
estabilidad economica