Merck

Merck Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,095 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Visiting and conducting one on one call with medical practitioner. Planning on how to achieve monthly sales target.The hardest job of the is by having a monthly business review and semestral product training , exams and certification.
Salary / Benefits
This is not a awful place to work. There is room for lots of improvements. There is definitely favoritism shown throughout the company. People are hired because they are family members.
Pros
Pay
Cons
We are always short staffed.
Salary / Benefits
Una empresa que cuida sus estándares de calidad, buenas percepciones, buen trato de tus superiores, posibilidades de crecimiento y desarrollo, reconocimiento por parte de sus clientes.
Pros
Automóvil, Sgmm, buenas comisiones, excelente preparación y desarrollo para el puesto desempeñado
Cons
Vida personal limitada de acuerdo a las necesidades de la empresa
Salary / Benefits
Poor training but high expections. Toxic work atmosphere. The supervisers and the management treat the employees bad . The management create toxic atmosphere at the workplace. Very stressful conditions caused by the supervisers and the higher management.
Pros
Cons
Management treat the workers poorly
Salary / Benefits
Yo trabaje en merck y excelente empresa y laboratorio me encanto trabajar hay
Pros
Contaba con seguro social
Cons
Sii descansa los miércoles
Salary / Benefits
Es una gran compañía, ambiente laboral bueno, remuneración y buen trato al trabajador.
Recomendado al 100%. Paga buenaGente amableBueno compañeros
Salary / Benefits
Toxic culture that thrives on humiliating and belittiling their employees. Complaining only causes retaliation and most people stay quiet out of fear of losing their jobs. It was the worst environment I've ever worked in and was happy to leave and never looked back. Slow antiquated processes, bullying was allowed and less qualified people received promotions due to favoritism not skill sets. I don't recommend
Pros
Benefits, Gym, Good pay
Cons
Toxic managers, favoritism, good old boy culture
Salary / Benefits
Leadership has focus, purpose and strategy. People are valued and encouraged to develop. Mentoring is encouraged and people are happy to help. Best Veterinarians in the business to support field sales initiatives as well as serve as mentors and instructors.
Pros
Culture, people, compensation
Salary / Benefits
You are expected eomwork overtime and can be drafted at a moments notice. Expect to have no life outside of work. Work life Balance is tipped to the work part.
Pros
Plenty of overtime
Salary / Benefits
The place is OK.. they pay well but you never know when a majo layoff is around the corner. Save while working here for the day they lay you off! The only positive thing there was the people and pay!
Pros
Pay
Salary / Benefits
If you negotiate well then the pay can be good. They offer good education assistance. Growing into a higher position is hard to near impossible because the more you learn on the job you become good at your position and a lot supervisors/management don't like to help good workers gain higher job titles. It's a decent company as a whole but things are not aligning with my goals of moving towards Maintenance and Leadership roles right now.
Pros
Benefits, Education assistance program and pay if you negotiate right
Cons
Little room for advancement, short breaks and employee development training
Salary / Benefits
A small player in the big Pharma world but as still mainly family owned the investors have patience and have diversified into other life science areas. Most people in merck at a seniors level have been in big pharma earlier in their career and bring a lot of experience with them but what is MOST impressive is the gender and race diversity of management at all levels in the UK and at German HQ.
Salary / Benefits
It is already amazing that Merck is hiring a lot of interns and co-op during a pandemic. Overall, you can still do most of the work remotely with the only difference of not being able to see all your co workers and the plant itself.
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits and company but lacking leadership and direction. They also bring in a lot of people under contract and never actually hire new team members.
Salary / Benefits
No company is perfect but this is the best company i ever worked for. Tends to have good management, a highly educated workforce. Overall a great place to work.
Salary / Benefits
Rather not review. I enjoyed my tenure at Merck . It provided me with a great career and great friendships . I felt like it was a great time to “retire” and seek new opportunities
Salary / Benefits
Due to the Merck company's mistakes (Poor design), the employees lost their ability to work, but in the end Merck company chose to dismiss the injured employees, let alone the employees' future family livelihoods and medical expenses. On the contrary, employees who make mistakes can be protected by the company. I am very grateful to the Merck company for giving me a valuable lesson in my life.
Salary / Benefits
Géniale ! Les Avantage des primes du CE, de la cantine, les horaires, le salaire, et les collegues
Salary / Benefits
I was happy to work here I started out a janitor and worked my way up. The benefits were good.People were friendly. Jobs were there for you . location was good for me.
benefits
Cons
Management doesn't always listen
Salary / Benefits
It was really nice experience at new joining time and product was best in market to dealing...Costumer conversation was fantastic Senior support was best
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
Lower incremental
  1. Employee Reviews