Merck
Merck Employee Review

Products and workmates

April 22, 2018
Good benefits, work life balance, good camaraderie, highly superior products, good morals and ethics, i did not experience hardship since i enjoyed my job at Merck.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Good benefits, Company will take care of their employees
Cons
weak in marketing strategy
January 21, 2018
Same roleSame location
Senior Profesional Healthcare Represtative (Current Employee) - Makati
They let us maximize our potential by making our own decisions on how to develop and our own territories. Through trust, we created harmony at work and made each individual a partner in success.
August 4, 2013
Same role
Senior Professional Healthcare Representative (Current Employee) - Philippines
My present job is a very challenging and enjoyable job. Everyday for me is a learning process. You've got to know and learned the different types of people; customers , co-workers, and the competitors as well. I do not have problems with my co-workers and the management of the company as well. The company offers better benefits and compensation than other companies. I can say that the most enjoyable and challenging part of my job are: to aim to be the market leader in your product class that you're promoting, to be a best employee in the company and to aim for a better and a higher position in the company.

However, doing to be the best person you can be will turn to nothing if your immediate supervisor is selfish and is not open for promotion of hi/her subordinates.

I have learned that, doing the right things and delivering what is expected from you as an employee will make/create a harmonious relationship in the organization.
Pros
create better relationship and harmonious working environment as long as you follow you boss
Cons
you will be barred for promotion, as long as your boss is not open for career growth of his /her people
November 17, 2019
Same location
Allied Medical (Former Employee) - Makati
Stay abreast with scientific information, collaborate well with others, complete all online trainings in a timely manner, go for an extra mile, attend events