Merck
Merck Employee Review

Educational and fun

September 19, 2016
A typical day for a Medical Sales Representative is to visit doctors, clinics and pharmacies. Insuring the doctors will prescribe the right product for the right patient. Monitoring sales and ensuring the monthly target are being met. Hardest part of the job is that 80-90% of the time you spend on the road travelling to different areas. At the same time it is fun because I become more familiar with the road and I love travelling.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Flexible time
February 5, 2020
Same location
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Philippines
Visiting and conducting one on one call with medical practitioner. Planning on how to achieve monthly sales target.The hardest job of the is by having a monthly business review and semestral product training , exams and certification.
December 14, 2019
Same location
Associate Sales Support Manager (Former Employee) - Philippines
Working with Merck opened doors of opportunities for me. Working in a very fast paced company like merck pushed me to give more and rediscover my capabilities and talents. Generally, Merck is a good company to work at, vast portfolio, and high end instruments for high tech innovations.
December 8, 2019
Monitorista en C. A. R. E (Former Employee) - C. A. R. E
Es una empresa líder en el mercado, la cual se basa en respeto, Inclusión, tolerancia y compromiso con sus trabajadores y el mercado en general. Recomendable laborar ahí te dan oportunidades de crecimiento.