Megaworld Corporation

Megaworld Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines158 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They have a good working environment.
They are so professional. Has a good working environment. Good work ethics.Good policy and co employee attitudes. Willing to teach everything to train us.
Productive and fun workplace
I enjoyed working with my colleagues at Megaword. I also enjoy interacting with our sales agents and help them with their concerns. Be it personal, or work related stuff.
Megaworld Corporation
-Daily attending email queries critical on the internal clients concern.
-Financial Reporting

-Work under pressure

-Month end reports with deadline.

Pros
Speed and Accuracy on Reports
Cons
Not eating on time to meet deadline
Megaworld Corp.
Working in the company is fun experience getting to know all the managers and directors. Our VP is nice. The only problem is the management and the commission. Because of it's delayed in months long. Also the project sites are too far from our office. My specialist are the one affected on this.
Streesful but happy
Overload work, low salary
Feels like family you will feel the closeness of the department employee

Hard to handle the clients complaint

---------------
Pros
Discount to their hotels
Cons
Low Salary
N/a
Most days were stressful but we manage. I am deployed at one of the Satellite Offices so less pressure and the environment is chill. The Management is okay but there's still a need for improvement.
Salary / Benefits
Work is great but people around you are not helpfull and have favoritism
When it comes to quality of products I must say it's very good, updated designs and perfect location for all clients. Sad thing is about after sales they don't assist their clients well and employees are left behind most especially of their commissions they have a very hard time asking for it. Past employees who already resigned cannot get their commissions anymore that's the sssadsppppartpartpartworkinwith th
Nice people and environment
I enjoyed meeting my workmates and eventually became my friends.
I love the monthly kick offs held in luxury hotel.

The mall assignment was tiring due to mall hours and you have to work on holidays. But I love the fact that I don't have to work 6 days in a week. 3-4 days are okay. I like the incentives like free hotel stay, cash gift check. Motivating to work there. The boss is generous and always treat us with food.
Salary / Benefits
Very professional and worth living and working for.
A very nice working environment where people of different professions are on the same aspect of personality and very good and kind.

Smooth and well-compensated
Best Employer
Best company to work with. Good benefits provided by the company and best work environment. The company can regular you with in 6 months in time with yearly increase.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing colleagues and work environment but poor salary
I enjoyed working for Megaworld mainly because of the work environment and colleagues. There are also several events held for employees to provide work-life balance. However, salary and benefits are very poor and not proportional to the amount of work that is given to you.

Very understaffed but company prefers to focus on building more projects.
Salary / Benefits
Providing the best work experience
Providing the best work experience, from the office building itself and the people I'm working with. Especially the comfortability of the employees in all working aspects.
Happy to surve
its a nice corporate environment and friendly employees and enjoy your work with your co workers and being a good person and given you a reward is to treat you like a person and apply to your work
Pros
Free cake if you have a birthdayy
good environment
residents friendly

dealing with the residents concerns

answering phone calls

greeting them in a professional manner

the most enjoyable part of my job to gain more friends
Pros
friendly staffs
what i learned
in megaworld corporation i learn a lot especially on how to compute the commission. how to communicate to different employee and how to face struggles of being a working person.
Megaworld provides opportunities
I've been with the company for 10 years and 8 months. I'm initially an office associate but with hard work, perseverance and guidance from the management, I was able to move up to Sr Supervisor III / Team Head position.

Since my department is marketing, time is always gold. My team is a back office support, our service or assistance is needed from Mondays to Sundays.You should hire the right applicant not the best applicant if you want a steady flowing work of the team. I am confident to say that my team has the least turnover of employees in the history of our marketing department.

There are ups and downs in my 10 years journey with Megaworld but more important is the room for growth is almost endless, its up to the employee on how he will succeed.

It's been a great pleasure working with Megaworld.
Pros
The learnings, benefits, bonus, other perks
Cons
Time constricted due to the work nature of our marketing department
Salary / Benefits
Was assigned to a bad boss and overall a really good first job
Loved the benefits and we have 0 work life balance. During my stay, there was a surge of mass resignation amongst all departments but especially on the Accounts Management Department. Hope they improved this now.
Nice and Worth it
The company is worth it, the workplace is good, the medical benefits are very good and the management is okay. I learned a lot in the company, how important it is that you must understand the process, how to meet deadlines, how to communicate with others, and how to work with integrity and honesty. However commuting everyday to taguig is tiring.
Professional
Working in a company full of hardworking and professional employee gives you a push to work hard and work honestly. This comoany will teach you how to be a true giid employee
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Work life bal
Productive, fun and exciting
I'm grateful and honored that I worked in Megaworld Corporation esp. under the PR and Media Affairs Department. I've grown and become mature alot in terms of being professional and aswell in personal life.
Pros
Seminars and Events
Cons
Business Trips
Good company
When I worked there it was really good. I learned a lot about SAP. My colleagues are all nice, but what I didn't like is the saturday schedule. It should've been off by weejends not a half day on weekends.
Pros
Work environment is good
Cons
Long hours and days
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megaworld Corporation . Our community is ready to answer.