Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines127 reviews

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

Good salary and benefits but no work/life balance

The project I was assigned to was very fast paced that's why we were required to work long hours Mondays to Saturdays. Benefit-wise the company was very giving and really provides malasakit to its employees.

Pros

Paid overtime. Free accomodation

Cons

Long hours and Politics

Productive and work balance

All tasks are very challenging but you need to collaborate with the other team and the top management will support you right away. Good culture and work balance though stressful but still manageable

Pros

Compensation package and work ethics are exemplary

Cons

Longer hours and so many challenges in each in every section

Fun and happy workplace at first but the Management handling was not good

I enjoyed the first year of work but then so many things happened. Too much politics in the office. If you're not "sipsip" to the bosses, you're position is not guaranteed. No salary increase, no career growth and plan for you. There's also favoritism in the office. Under paid and unappreciated efforts. A great company outside but not inside.

Pros

With performance incentives

Cons

No salary increase, No career growth, no OT pay for office workers

Fun workplace

Fun working place. Good colleauge, nice bosses.They provide trainings ang free staffhouse medical checkup within facility ang safety measures. Regulars emmployee

Pros

bonus, overtime, Hmo, treats on special events

Cons

not being productive

Productive and fun work place

Enjoyed staying in this company gives all the benefits that employee needs. Managers are approachable. People on the working area are approachable. Boss of the company is very humble.

Pros

Sport Fest every year

Cons

long day

Good

Good people and management. All OT works are compensated with good accommodation for all the onsite employees. Have time to rest and to have a break. Good company with good management and malasakit to the employee and client.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Ot

Great exposure to the field, great learning experience

Construction sites are always full of stress so you have to learn to manage your resources and your time to finish all assigned works within the set deadline,Very good development from having the role of a Trainee to Operations to having a Supervisory role. The company cares about employee development though it depends on your superiors if they will support such growth,Management was a hit or miss, you'll have the chance to experience having a manager with no experience at all and prioritizes personal agenda to enrich themselves, or be handled by someone who will teach you everything they know about the construction industry,Good teamwork is what will make your stay at the company more enjoyable. Individuals with personal agendas is what will destroy it,The hardest part of the job is doing your best while not knowing for sure if you will be renewed after your contract duration or not. On-site employees won't be regularized unless you reach the managerial positions,The most enjoyable part is obtaining in-depth knowledge about the construction industry and challenging yourself every day to meet the expectations placed upon you.

Pros

Mid year bonus, Christmas bonus depending on project performance, Salary increase and promotion is yearly

Cons

Contractual, Years of service not compensated even if you reach 10 years or more, Layoff of employees during pandemic without compensation.

Engineer

NIce work place and environmentProfessionsl spproach to Employee. Adhere to Labor policy of Government. Compensation are Competitive sn. SAFETY and working Hours sre implemented

Very good.

Very satisfied. Very accomodating. Good Company. Highly equipment. Very good bosses. Excellent Company. Good Safety of the company. Complete Benifits. And project Incentives.

A whole day of productive work, learned many different things about my job, the workplace culture is ambient and the co employees are friendly. Salary is good too.

Construction firm

Top job assignment Ist class tools and equipment robotics machinery Safe workplace area Very good on salary and benefits on their employees Nice co worker

Productive and Competitive workplace

Megawide Batchig Plant is highly recommended due to its competitive Career growth experience. This company help you to grow and train for you to become more competitive and productive.

Pros

many benefits

Cons

Nice company to build career

Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works

Its okay here in megawide

Good company to work. Nice relationship to subordinates. Nice compensation and benefits. Love to be here. That my review and so on and so forth happylife

Great company but Stressfull, Many boss to deal with, No Work Life Balance

Pros - Megawide is a great company which specializes in construction. They heavily invest in long term assets like equipment, technology and on their other business units. Performance bonus 2x a year (depends on cashflow of project) Cons - Very stressful job, too many boss to deal with, others also are bully especially to the newbies, no work life balance, no benefits for starters, lots of overtime even if not necessary, too much politics

Good only for the Managers

Nice Colleague/workmates. Promotions and regularization is only for the Managers but not in Rank and File employees. Difficult to get regularization and Promotions even if your working 5 years and up. Management always think about the savings. Overload office works. Overtime pay is only for the Operations. Good thing is they provide Medicard and incentives.

a good company

A good company with lots of benefits..head office staffs are very accomodating and very kind to applicants.the big boss are very kind and very understanding

Pros

good benefits

Cons

lots of politicians

Megawide is a leading construction company in the country, they give incentives based on performance during June and December aside from the bonus mandated by law.

Benefits

Cons

Career growth depends on number of certificates / licenses

Fun Workplace

I learned a lot from this company. I learned how to handle stress, extend my patience, we submit the projects before the deadline ends, to read some plans and so on.

Pros

Free Lunches, Fix rate for Salary, Don't have overtime, Salary adjustment

Cons

Healtcare

Productive, Exciting to Work with and Fun Work Place

Exciting to work with because I'll always make myself busy and productive every day. The company gives me a lot of experience and knowledge that I can share with others in the future. The management was very supportive and able to give their best for the success of the project and company as well. They have good ambiance workplace.

Pros

Free accommodation with allowance

Cons

no overtime

Fun

Very nice company.this company is very family orriented.my manager was so very kind and all my co workmate. Above all my working expirience, this is onr of my best job.

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits