Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines107 reviews
Top job assignment
Ist class tools and equipment robotics machinery

Safe workplace area

Very good on salary and benefits on their employees
Nice co worker
Very satisfied.
Very accomodating.

Good Company.

Highly equipment.

Very good bosses.

Excellent Company.

Good Safety of the company.

Complete Benifits.
And project Incentives.
Salary / Benefits
A whole day of productive work, learned many different things about my job, the workplace culture is ambient and the co employees are friendly. Salary is good too.
Salary / Benefits
No work-life balance. Salary doesn’t fit the 6day work schedule (8-5pm). The leave is applicable after 1yr not after regularization. The management is too tight on daily schedule. We have to show gate pass before exiting the premises if we have to leave before 5pm. It feels like we can’t decide on our own when in the first place it’s our rights. I don’t recommend working on the precast batching plant of megawide.
Salary / Benefits
Megawide Batchig Plant is highly recommended due to its competitive Career growth experience. This company help you to grow and train for you to become more competitive and productive.
Pros
many benefits
Salary / Benefits
Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work. Nice relationship to subordinates. Nice compensation and benefits. Love to be here. That my review and so on and so forth happylife
Salary / Benefits
Pros - Megawide is a great company which specializes in construction. They heavily invest in long term assets like equipment, technology and on their other business units. Performance bonus 2x a year (depends on cashflow of project)

Cons - Very stressful job, too many boss to deal with, others also are bully especially to the newbies, no work life balance, no benefits for starters, lots of overtime even if not necessary, too much politics
Nice Colleague/workmates. Promotions and regularization is only for the
Managers but not in Rank and File employees.

Difficult to get regularization and Promotions even if your working 5 years and up. Management always think about the savings. Overload office works.
Overtime pay is only for the Operations.

Good thing is they provide Medicard and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
A good company with lots of benefits..head office staffs are very accomodating and very kind to applicants.the big boss are very kind and very understanding
Pros
good benefits
Cons
lots of politicians
Salary / Benefits
Megawide is a leading construction company in the country, they give incentives based on performance during June and December aside from the bonus mandated by law.
Benefits
Cons
Career growth depends on number of certificates / licenses
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company. I learned how to handle stress, extend my patience, we submit the projects before the deadline ends, to read some plans and so on.
Pros
Free Lunches, Fix rate for Salary, Don't have overtime, Salary adjustment
Cons
Healtcare
Salary / Benefits
Exciting to work with because I'll always make myself busy and productive every day. The company gives me a lot of experience and knowledge that I can share with others in the future. The management was very supportive and able to give their best for the success of the project and company as well. They have good ambiance workplace.
Pros
Free accommodation with allowance
Cons
no overtime
Salary / Benefits
Very nice company.this company is very family orriented.my manager was so very kind and all my co workmate. Above all my working expirience, this is onr of my best job.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Too much politics, specially st Head Office MEPF Section. All of the staff including the OIC and non-licensed Senior Electrical Staff have a crab mentality. I have been resign because of no career advancement, salary appraisal and unhealthy environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
On my 9 years at MCC was a bet challenging since Im always assign on finishing works on delayed projects. But every site has its own story to tell,new experience and delemmas that sometimes you forgot yourself. I love Megawide for they enhance me, teach me and challenge me.
I start at Megawide when few engineers and architects assigned on site. We work as a team, but now as I observe its getting bigger, too many staff that sometimes teamwork and operation support and unaderstanding is less priority.

But still MCC for me is my best job!!
Pros
Incentive every June and December
Cons
Salary increase every year is not implemented, construction politics is obvious.
Salary / Benefits
Megawide Construction Company is a big and steady company. In my 6 years of stay in this company I experienced ups and downs but my team head Engr. Melvino Faustino never let his staff down. Megawide all in all is a good company with many benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be independent and to coordinate with different department to know their opinion and their needs regarding to their health and safety environment. They also offer free seminar and trainings
Salary / Benefits
I was able to utilize my skills and developed profession competency towards work.Good Working environment and fun filled experience with colleagues and superiors.
Pros
Annual and semi annual incentive bonus
Salary / Benefits
they provide a good management in needs and has a good salary..
I gained lots of knowledge and skills..

with good benefits and give a good details in work..
Salary / Benefits
A good company who accepts fresh graduates but limited training. Good benefits. Fun workplace and co-workers. Lots of workloads. So many bosses but lack staff...