Megawide Construction Corporation

Megawide Construction Corporation Culture reviews

Philippines128 reviews

Clear

Good salary and benefits but no work/life balance

The project I was assigned to was very fast paced that's why we were required to work long hours Mondays to Saturdays. Benefit-wise the company was very giving and really provides malasakit to its employees.

Pros

Paid overtime. Free accomodation

Cons

Long hours and Politics

not a good place to work

senior management not fitted for the job , megawide claim to be first in engineering and design in the country but it the other way around, most of the technical staff don't know what they are doing , They expats that are useless. Too much politics in the company

Hr Head of the business units is very very unprofessional.

Final pay is not given in full. Favoritism in management is chronic. Very dirty politics inside. Culture is very toxic. Will not recommend working here.

Productive and work balance

All tasks are very challenging but you need to collaborate with the other team and the top management will support you right away. Good culture and work balance though stressful but still manageable

Pros

Compensation package and work ethics are exemplary

Cons

Longer hours and so many challenges in each in every section

Fun and happy workplace at first but the Management handling was not good

I enjoyed the first year of work but then so many things happened. Too much politics in the office. If you're not "sipsip" to the bosses, you're position is not guaranteed. No salary increase, no career growth and plan for you. There's also favoritism in the office. Under paid and unappreciated efforts. A great company outside but not inside.

Pros

With performance incentives

Cons

No salary increase, No career growth, no OT pay for office workers

A company that you will consider as your TOTGA if you leave

It's the people and the work culture I value the most that made me stay. The company's core values reflect its vision towards a first world philippines.

Engineer

NIce work place and environmentProfessionsl spproach to Employee. Adhere to Labor policy of Government. Compensation are Competitive sn. SAFETY and working Hours sre implemented

Competitive company

Very competitive and good company to be with. It helps me grow as not only as an architect but also as an individual. It open my mind to more possibilities im life.

A whole day of productive work, learned many different things about my job, the workplace culture is ambient and the co employees are friendly. Salary is good too.

Productive and Competitive workplace

Megawide Batchig Plant is highly recommended due to its competitive Career growth experience. This company help you to grow and train for you to become more competitive and productive.

Pros

many benefits

Cons

Nice company to build career

Salary was competitive with comparison to other leading construction conglomerates in the Philippines. Work-life balance was a bit off, since we were required to work 6-7 times a week due to necessity of site supervision and other paper works

Competitive company. They will help you althroughout your internship. And they are accomodating and have a lot of patience with their trainees. You will learn a lot

Its okay here in megawide

Good company to work. Nice relationship to subordinates. Nice compensation and benefits. Love to be here. That my review and so on and so forth happylife

Great company but Stressfull, Many boss to deal with, No Work Life Balance

Pros - Megawide is a great company which specializes in construction. They heavily invest in long term assets like equipment, technology and on their other business units. Performance bonus 2x a year (depends on cashflow of project) Cons - Very stressful job, too many boss to deal with, others also are bully especially to the newbies, no work life balance, no benefits for starters, lots of overtime even if not necessary, too much politics

Great Company

Develop and enhance your skill, less supervision which is thrilling. it allows you to supervise on your own, working environment is great sometimes it is stressful due to the target deadlines.

N/a

Too much politics, specially st Head Office MEPF Section. All of the staff including the OIC and non-licensed Senior Electrical Staff have a crab mentality. I have been resign because of no career advancement, salary appraisal and unhealthy environment.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

N/a

Office politics at its finest. Most of the staff in our site (Cyberpark Tower 2, Cubao, Quezon City) have been resigning because of the unhealthy working environment.

Challenging work

On my 9 years at MCC was a bet challenging since Im always assign on finishing works on delayed projects. But every site has its own story to tell,new experience and delemmas that sometimes you forgot yourself. I love Megawide for they enhance me, teach me and challenge me. I start at Megawide when few engineers and architects assigned on site. We work as a team, but now as I observe its getting bigger, too many staff that sometimes teamwork and operation support and unaderstanding is less priority. But still MCC for me is my best job!!

Pros

Incentive every June and December

Cons

Salary increase every year is not implemented, construction politics is obvious.

good management

great people at work. good management of the company. i'd learned many things about procurement, engineering and construction. superior are very supportive and approachable

typical office environment

work is good. you have to do all the work alone with minimal guide or most of the time, the TL will not really guide or help, but you will just enjoy the work because you will just get use to it.

Excellent workplace

I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses. My colleagues are very helpful. My project manager is also very supportive on my growth as a professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megawide Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Megawide Construction Corporation in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?